Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

100 One-Shot Challenge!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverhawk

Silverhawk

Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 13

100 One-Shot Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 9:33

Okay, I've decided to host a writing competition! :D

It's a 100 one-shot challenge but with a twist in the themes. Also, I will be taking the challenge myself. I'll be updating regularly.

PM me or leave a comment to join!

Just a few things…

Every theme must have at least 1000 words

Your story must be based on Warriors

Themes must be done in order

There is no deadline to this challenge

Themes

Spoiler:

So far I have come up with quite some themes. I will be slowly adding more until it reaches a hundred. I hope you all won't mind because I am carefully choosing themes. Some may be challenging, some can be a breeze. Let's see who can reach twenty first - Trust me, it won't be easy :P

Here are my stories so far...

The Cat with Strange Eyes

Spoiler:

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 10:09

We meet and part.

Why. . . . Thought Stormclaw. Why must I be so, So different. He ran his only front paw over the place his eye used to be. The stump of his half-missing tail twitched as the pain in his heart turned to fury. His few claws slid out and he took out his anger on a now-shredded piece of moss. He thought back to the few months before. Before this day. Before his mutilation. He was walking through the forest. SkyClan's territory. His territory. Yes. He was in a clan once. He saw something moving in the bracken. He smelled an intruder. He stalked forward, hissing. It sprang at him. It wasn't a cat. It was a badger. He turned to run, his mate beside him. She wasn't fast enough. The badger grabbed her.

"Ferneye!" He screeched, "NO!"

Blinded by fear and anger, his mind muddled, he tore towards the murderer of his true love. He slashed its eyes. It snarled in rage and chomped his tail as he turned. The force of the bite chomped it clean off. Pain surged through him and he fell. The pain made him faint. The last thing he saw was his own blood. It was a miracle he survived. But to Stormclaw, it was the worst thing that could happen. He remembered sitting up, so numb he couldn't even feel pain, and seeing himself. His own body. Back in the present, he fell over, racked in sobs. He couldn't go back, not like this. He had allowed Ferneye to die. He would be shamed. He would have to be. No. he realized. No. I'm going home. and with that, the first time he ever left his den with a place to go. His home.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunnyheart~Frostkit on Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 15:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 18:39

Does it have to be done in order? Started writing one, and just reread topic to find out it has to be done in order. (Though Sunny didn't do it in order either. ^-^;)

Silverhawk

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 20:15

You have to do it in order! :D

Just create your own topic and put your challenge in it!

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 15:19

Still makes sence!! >:D

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 18:19

Grrrr...I'm almost done with my first story but the We meet and part is hard...
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 18:20

Uhm, Dark, Sunny already did that. Sorry. ^-^; You'd have to do Forgotten Memories.

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 18:24

ohhh well im gonna post my, the cat with the strange eyes then forgotten memories
Back to top Go down
Silverhawk

Silverhawk

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 23:59

Hehe guys, you're suppose to do YOUR OWN 100 one-shot! So everyone starts with the theme "the cat with strange eyes" :D

Get it? It's an individual thing. And please follow the themes on order.

PostSubject: Re: 100 One-Shot Challenge!   100 One-Shot Challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

100 One-Shot Challenge!
Page 1 of 1