Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is a really long shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

This is a really long shot Empty
PostSubject: This is a really long shot   This is a really long shot EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:12 pm

Here's the deal, I have a Riverclan tom named Whitefoot. He was adopted by the warrior Salmonstripe when she found him in their territory by the river. I think it'd be interesting if his birth-mother, or father, wandered into camp looking for him, not him go find them.  They could talk about why they left him all those moons ago and make up and what not. Although he is too loyal to his clan and code to leave, so keep that in mind. Just an idea, hopefully a rouge or loner who is sort of older will respond.

Kit Name: Warrior now, Whitefoot
Clan: Riverclan, where his parent(s) left him
Adopted?: He was but read above
Origins: I don't know

Special Requests:

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is a really long shot   This is a really long shot EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Mm, well if you're still interested in this plot and no one else signs up, I'm willing to offer Coalfur. She won't stick around, only for this plot she'll exist before disappearing off into the distance. You'll also have the double whammy of not only was I abandoned but I'm also secretly TC?

Coalfur is Duskfall's sister who drown in the river. She was rescued by Twolegs, and adopted out. She found her way back but found there was no place for her here anymore and left. She already abandoned one of her kits in TC territory, we can stay she lost Whitefoot on her journey here. Maybe she was chased by something.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: This is a really long shot   This is a really long shot EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Sounds perfect! I'm not quite sure how to begin this though as this is practically the first thing I'm starting myself.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a really long shot   This is a really long shot Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a really long shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum