Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some things

Go down 
+2
Running
Reaper King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Some things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:10

Mintkit turned to the nursery entrance when she heard a noise. She saw one of the other kits. "Did I wake you too?", the young cat said sarcastically.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:26

Falconkit jumped when one of the kits addressed him. He looked at her, then at the outer reaches of the camp. "No, I woke up myself," he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 11:32

Mintkit nodded and turned back to face the camp. Her tail curled around her. Sitting there a couple more seconds she stood up. Walking to the fresh-kill pile she picked up a field mouse and brought it back to her place.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 12:35

Raccoonheart noticed Mintkit walk by her to get some food. "Hello Mintkit." She mewed to the kit.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 12:41

Falconkit sighed, shaking his head. He would be able to speak with others... eventually. For now, he decided to leave the nursery and see where that took him. Padding softly out, he avoided the two kits and went to one of the edges of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 12:49

On the way back Mintkit heard a voice addressing her. She turned to see the clan deputy speaking her name. "Good morning Raccoonheart", she meowed with a dip of her head.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 16:00

"After you get done eating, why don't you and the other kits play a game?" Raccoonheart suggested.

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 16:41

Mintkit stopped when Raccoonheart spoke another time. She shrugged, "I'm not one for games, but maybe." She honestly wasn't and didn't really know how.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 17:06

Stormstar had just nodded to Racconheart, before turning his warm gaze to the small kits. "Hello," he purred, always happen to see that WindClan was growing.

Some things - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 18:40

Falconkit stood on the edge of the camp, still remaining within the camp boundaries. Staring curiously out into the wide, spacious area, he wondered what lay beyond the arching hills of the grassy territory.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:03

Stormstar noticed Falconkit gazing into the moor and made his way over. "Isn't it amazing?" he meowed to the small kit. "One day when you are older, you will be able to see it all to your heart's content."

Some things - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:25

Falconkit started in surprise, turning to see the clan leader addressing him. He nodded and smoothed down his shoulder fur with slight embarrassment. "It looks amazing," he mewed back, gazing across the wide expanse. "I'd love to just run across the whole territory."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:37

"Well you can run across it all as long as you don'cross the border." Raccoonheart mewed as she approached after Stormstar.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:52

"Don't worry, I won't," Falconkit mewed, his paws itching to continue moving now.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:39

Mintkit continued back to the nursery with her field mouse. Taking a few bites of the small piece of prey she put it away properly. Wandering over to where she had seen Stormstar, Falconkit, and Raccoonheart go and walked up to the side of the deputy.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things   Some things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things