Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw

Go down 
+4
Moon
Darkshadow
Rainy
Ningasourous :D
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 18:50

ooc I STUCK IN A BURNING TREE! HOW THE HECK AM I SAPPOSED TO TAKE ANOTHER ROUT BACK TO CAMP???? btw I'll edit this post later
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 18:56

OOC:By going around it idiot -_-'

Just go through the bushes or something

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:00

Leopardpaw padded by the cats carrying the injured Shinningpaw. "Thank you both for choosing Thunderclan... " she whispered, unsure if they heard her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:01

no in the first post I was inside a big oak tree that I could hardly get into so if theres a burning log infront and the tree Im in is burning how am I sapposed to get out and don't call me an idiot
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:05

OOC:Sorry,i am mean X(

Jaybird looked around. No escape route. "TIGERCLAW!" he yelled "IF YOU HEAR ME,COME HERE!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:15

ooc its ok thanks for the appology

ic The flames grew closer and closer tell they were almost scorching the tip of my ears as smoke filled what ever room there was left. Coughing and my eyes stinging from the smoke I lay my head down on my paws in attamept to stop the fire from rosting my ears off. I cast another glance at Jaybird before closing my eyes. The creeking off the dying wood and the roar of the fire was all I could hear now. Soon I became light headed and put my paws over my ears so that they would hurt any more
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:17

"Grrrr...." Jaybird growled "Girls and their feelings" At that,Jaybird swiftly jumped over the tree,grabbed Pantherpaw,then jumped back.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:23

After a few moments of coughing I evenualy regain footing though still a bit dizy, "T-thanks Jaybird, I would have died." I manage to choke out, my throat sore from the smoke. I was ok if you didn't count my badly burned paws and the very tips of my ears had been reduced to ash but other wiss I was fine, "Jaybird can we go back to camp now?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:27

"Yeah..." Jaybird panted

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:30

"T-thanks, can you lead the way I can't memember which way I came when I found this place." I say horsely trying not to pay attention to my burnt paws
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:33

"Lets get Moonpaw" Jaybird sighed,leading Pantherpaw to the camp

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:35

"N-no I'll be fine. I'm not in that bad of shape plus these burns are minor," I say trying not let Jaybird notice the fact that there was still smoke coming off my bare furless paws
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:38

OOC:Ummmm......anyone?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:38

OoC: Just for clarification, have all ThunderClan cats withdrawn back to camp? o.o;
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010 - 19:39

OOC:dunno...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw   Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiningpaw and Pantherpaw
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next