Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Empty
PostSubject: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 10:58

LIVE THE WILD LIFE

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped 30abac3

http://livethewildlife.proboards.com/

Role play as a wild animal of any species and survive the harsh or easy seasons of The Wild. Encounter many other animals, claim a territory, fight off enemies, and hunt(NPC prey or even other players!). Can role play as many animals as you want. A fun site to role play all your favorite animals and see what it's like to LIVE THE WILD LIFE

Made by Froggly, and since we are lacking members due to the member sweep, I decided to re-advertise the site. Plus, this site is getting some new members, and they might like the site too~

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped 1voydRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped 2gy1qubRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Snoweh

Clan/Rank : Kit
Aries Horse
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 11:37

Is the site finished yet?? :)

Looks cool!

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 11:43

Yes, it is ^^ it just doesn't show the form pat, untill you join.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Snoweh

Clan/Rank : Kit
Aries Horse
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 11:46

Okay then! Thanks! ^.^

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:23

You MUST!! We have like, zero members, and I hate to keep this epicness to mah self. :3

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:47

Lol no one is forced to, Sunny. But it is a fun site if I do say so myself X3 Froggly did a good job.

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped 1voydRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped 2gy1qubRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRe-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 16:18

;_; I only didn't RP because i lost the fawking adress. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 17:11

*Facepalm* Lol next time just pm me or froggly or some one, may :3

If you rejoin, we'll let you be a mod again. I thought you weren't active because you said you had a lot of busy stuff going on.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 17:20

:/ That was like, a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation. :O

I didn't even know I was a mod. :/
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 6:44

Oh okay sorry X3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped   Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Advertising LTWL cuz most of the members got sweeped
Page 1 of 1