Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)

Go down 
+2
Splotch
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 4:53

The site died. Right when it was getting fun. Seriously, get active people. I go on every day to at least check D: When I make topics, no one posts. I had to ask splotchy to post in one, but she went inactive too. blargfh UNACCEPTABLE! *explodes*

Note I did NOT make the site. Jay and Sleepy did. I am just re-advertising it because I'm the only active person there.

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) 32zstva
POKEMON AZURE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, young trainer! I see you are raring to go. But first, I want to tell you what is ahead in the land of Kansai.
Everyone knows about the 5 regions in the Pokemon league, but off to the side of them is a small island region. It is called the Kansai Region, and is home to all types of Pokemon imaginable. There is no limits to it's vast species.
Until recently, it had just been a sleepy spot for vacations and a place to just relax. The Pokemon League, though, had finally reached it, and the Kansai League was born! Will you be one of the many trainers signing up to compete for a championship? Will you be the first ever Kansai League Champion?
Well, there is only one way to find out. Go on, young trainer. Pursue your dreams!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-13 new cities
-Over 12 routes
-2 Mountains
-8 Brand New Gym Leaders and 4 Brand New Elite Four members sprited by Jay and Sleepy themselves!
-A new evil team
-A huge variety of wild Pokemon and items
-An original easy Battle System

The Kansai Region has opened itself to Pokemon Battling. Why don't you join the fun?

http://pokemonazureroleplay.forumotion.com/

Thank you!

~Jay

Credit to Jay, for like, everything X3~

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) 1voydPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) 2gy1qubPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 15:59

D: I posted in one on sat.!!! I am active! I was just going for like...a day :/

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:27

I WANT THIS ALIVE, but Sleepy is a lazy tard. D; Sorry, I'll try to be active now that I know people still care.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:36

Lol, I did pm you on there about that...

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 17:43

LolJay. I know that feel, bro... ;w; /shot.

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) PDt1Qqd Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 3:25

Oh shush. ;u;

It's not like I just randomly disappeared from Beata and Azure after a short period of time after promising to help take care of them.

Well, yeah. I did. Shut up though.

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 7:50

Lol I get on this site every day~ Hope you can be active now, Sleeps.

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) 1voydPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) 2gy1qubPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 18:14

I joined o3o

W00T I HAZ A TRAPINCH LIKE A BAWS

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) LickingIcon02Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)   Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Azuree - Welcome To The Kansai Region!(Re-advertising)
Page 1 of 1