Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING Empty
PostSubject: SHAMELESS ADVERTISING   SHAMELESS ADVERTISING EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:15

"West is a documentary style series about a hitchhiker, Josh Adams, hitchhiking across the USA from Maine to California and this is his story. West explores our humanity and the reasoning for the sudden and progressing lack of trust we have for strangers."

The person who directed it is my... Cousin? I don't know. That's probably a bad thing not to know. But that's beside the point.

So he hitchhiked across the country and made a documentary about it. And just judging from that trailer it's going to be awesome and I'm going to shove this in your faces.

sogosubscribenaopl0x.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING
Page 1 of 1