Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big Empty
PostA Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big

I'd just like to draw attention to a new rule I put into the Site Accounts section. Okay, it isn't necessarily listed as a rule, but it would help out a ton.

When some people are on vacation and unable to log on, they will make an announcement, but there are quite a few members who don't read Member Announcements, and so frustrations ensue because they annoy other members by whining about how that person didn't say they were going to be gone, when they actually did but you didn't look because we're all lazy. Yeah.

So anyways, when/if you're going to be away, put something in your signature that says you're gone. That way, people will know you're away, even without reading announcements.

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big :: Comments

Hope
Re: A Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big
Post Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 15:51 by Hope
I might not remember, but I'll try ><
Frogglyness
Post Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 16:36 by Frogglyness
What if people forget and/or are too lazy to even do that? Of course I'll do it though .3.
Echo
Post Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 16:39 by Echo
I'll try to do that, but since I hardly get off my laptop, it wouldn't matter. :writing: *taking note of this*

A Simple New Rule, Nothing too Big

Page 1 of 1