Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The death of a great leader...

Go down 
+4
Splotch
Running
Little
Honey Badger
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

The death of a great leader... Empty
PostSubject: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 13:42

Stormeye let out a small huff as he backed up into the camp, pulling along a limp body, sorrow in his eyes. As he reached the middle of the camp, he let go of the scruff of the WindClan leader, shaking his head with a sigh. He couldn't help but feel that he could of stopped this... He ran his paw down the long wound on her side, so long and deep that he guessed that she had lost all her lives as StarClan wasn't able to heal it. The grey warrior glanced around the clearing, noticing how it was empty as every-cat was pretty much asleep as it the sun was still rising into the sky. Raising his head to the red-ish sky, he let out a long, sorrow-filled yowl to awaken all the cats, also the mourn for the lost of such a great leader.

Occ: Ok, so most of you have heard that Rose is becoming very inactive so it is time for Running to be leader, so I figured that Butterflystar should have an good death by helping her Clan, and this is what I came up with: After the fox attack, she goes on many patrols to make sure the foxes are gone but finds no traces of them leaving the territory, she goes out again during the night, with only Stormeye knowing that she left because he had just returned from hunting by himself. She finds the foxes and she fights them, and gets a wound bad enough that it takes her remaining lives, but the foxes finally leave the territory with a few more scars, going to find a new home. After having a hard time sleeping because he felt like it wasn't a good idea to let the leader go off by herself, he wakes up and when he sees that Butterflystar hadn't returned yet, Stormeye goes to find her and finds her body, then brings it back.

The death of a great leader... ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 13:56

Foxleap jumped out of the nursery, smelling blood. She gasped at the sight of Butterflystar. "Butterflystar!" she cried, rushing over.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:08

Longpaw emerged from his den "Butterflystar?" he meowed question glowed in his brown eyes as he gazed at his 'adoptive' mother.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 18:48

Stormeye stood silently over the body, his head low. He just couldn't believe she was gone... He glanced sadly at Foxleap and Longpaw. Turning his gaze to his paws, he dragged one bloody paw across the ground, having stepped in blood before finding the body.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 19:04

Jumping from her nest at the sound of a yowl. Runningfoot found herself at her mother's cold and limp body. She sat her head hung over her in sorrow.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 19:41

Stormeye looked up at Runningfoot, finally having the courage to speak. "Ah...I believe you will want to know what happened...or what at least I think happened..." He paused for a moment, then went on without a answer. "Last night I met Butterflystar on her way out of the camp as I had just returned from a hunting trip by myself. She said she was going to make sure the foxes were out of the territory as she hadn't been able to find there scent on the border. I offered to go with her, but she refused, saying I had to rest. I just couldn't rest and after falling asleep for a while, I noticed she wasn't back so I went looking for her..." he stopped, taking a small breath before going on, doing his best to hold back the tears, feeling that he could of stopped this... "I followed her scent the best I could, and soon I found her body, along with the scent of the foxes. It seemed she had found them and they fought...even thought it is plain she...lost...I followed the scent of the fox out of the territory, so it seemed she fought back hard enough to scare them away. I then returned to her body and bought it back here..." he stopped as he shook his head, sending tears to the ground. "I should of went with her! Maybe if I had gone she would of lived..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 20:25

Shiningheart woke up with a start. what is going on? she ran over. "no..." she wispered "no!" she cried louder. not her too! She wailed and stuck her nose in her mothers fur. "no..." she whimpered again then began to groom her fur then looked to the stars. Her thought tight, not able to say any thing.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012 - 20:51

Woken from Longpaw racing out of the den, Willowstream stumbled from her nest, eyes bleary. She reached the clearing where there were anguished wails and desperate sobs from her fellow clanmates. She stopped to clear her mind before letting her emerald eyes gaze upon the scene. What she saw made her freeze in horror.

Butterflystar lay in the center of the clearing, blood seeming to come from everywhere on her body. Several other cats were near her, making it nearly impossible for the medicine cat to see. The she-cat's head spun, and she attempted to steady herself. Instead, she fell to her side, breathing shallowly. An injured cat she couldn't save. A hurt friend she couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 9:36

Foxleap hung her head, pressing her muzzle to Longpaw's shoulder. "Not her..." she whispered gently, a tear falling from her cheek. "She took me in as a kit..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 10:57

Stormeye noticed Willowstream fall to the ground, and hurried over, pushing his nose into her flake. "You must feel upset...as you weren't able to save her...but I feel like it is my fault that she is dead. I didn't go with her... She was already dead when I found her...at least she will finally with her Wildstar..." he muttered, letting out a sigh. He nosed her, trying to get her onto her feet. "Come on, Willowstream. You need to get to your feet. You are a gifted medicine cat, and I own my life to that, but medicine cats are always faced with a cat they are unable to save at some point...it's part of life."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012 - 11:25

"Willowstream need any Poppy seeds or juniper berries?" he asked "We all feel great grief for our leader, she was a favourite to us all, but, sometimes you are beyond tears" he meowed, resting his tail on his mentors shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:00

Bluebreeze lay next to his first mentor. "You can't be dead." he whispered. "Come on, wake up. You don't have to be dead, Butterflystar!" he cried, nudging her with hus nose. "Please wake up!" Bluebreeze dropped his head, letting in hit the ground harshly. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:11

Ice saw every one running out of the den so she ran over to see what was going on. So she ran over and saw her mother dead she started to cry. "now i dont have no mother"T the small cat said. Then she layed by her mother and said in her ear "you cant be dead you cant" then she just layed there bye her mother and did not move.The younge cat just started crying.

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 9:18

Foxleap slowly walked over to Bluebreeze, emotion filling her eyes, and her head hung low.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:07

Stormeye glanced over at half the Clan that had pretty much lost a parent, shaking his head. He knew that feeling, having lost his mother and father while he was still a kit, but he couldn't help but feel sad for them. That had known their mother more, as he barely remembered his own.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of a great leader...   The death of a great leader... Empty

Back to top Go down

The death of a great leader...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next