Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize Empty
PostI know I've been gone, and want to apologize

It's been a long time since I've last been here. Why was I gone? I'd never been very active on WCC in the first place, and other things started to interest me (I've been working on three-dimensional modeling, and may work on a programming language - C++, C#, etc.- and the Xbox :3) and I got on less and less. This past week I was hardly even on the computer in the slightest, a HUGE change for me. I used to be on the computer all the time. I came to the realization also, that I do need to get out more. I'm very rarely out, and I'm starting HS soon. It means new friends, a new opportunity. I look forward to utilizing it to the fullest of my ability.

Grade school had always been unfriendly to me. I had a circle of close friends, we had and have many good times, it was small and we didn't have much to do after school. It lead to being inside day in, and day out. I realized this the other day when I was on the computer and was BORED. It never used to be that way before. I wanted something new to do. And I came to this conclusion.

What does this mean? I'm going to be inactive. I'm going to try to make more friends and be more active- in real life, which is where it counts. I need it. I'll still be on the computer, working on programming and modelling, but that's about it.

I have a special request to the admins: Please do not delete my account. It's one thing to remove my moderator status (which I also hope will remain unaffected, but if so is less important to me). But I would like to keep this account. I made it so long ago, it's at least 2-4 years old by now. (3?) I could always make a new one, but sentimentality would have me avoid it if this one was ever deleted.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize DeQnfI know I've been gone, and want to apologize UTs4eI know I've been gone, and want to apologize CmOB3I know I've been gone, and want to apologize L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize Swufty

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize :: Comments

Mink
Re: I know I've been gone, and want to apologize
Post Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 11:45 by Mink
Hiii all though I never met you but it's nice to see old members back ><
Sleepy
Post Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 2:42 by Sleepy
Aw mannnnn.

Try to keep in touch, Swifty cx You know you're always welcomed here. And good luck with your new hobbies~
Swifty
Post Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 9:15 by Swifty
Thanks Sleeps :) I'll do my best
Moon
Post Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 9:53 by Moon
Good for you Swufty! :D
Rainy
Post Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:21 by Rainy
Good luck, Swufty. ^^ I'll miss talking to you, but you're doing something good, and I fully support you. Have fun. :3

I know I've been gone, and want to apologize

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: