Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sadly...Lilys Assassination

Go down 
+4
May
~Bramblestar~
Stormi the Gummy
Darky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 19:20

"I don't want her in StarClan! I want her here with me!" he cried tears falling from his face dripping onto her cold fur
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 19:41

"I'm sorry. She isn't with us anymore." He said grief stricken.

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 19:46

Cougarkit sniffles and laid beside her resting his tiny head on her neck tears soaking her fur
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 19:59

Bramblestar's heart was also broken and with the tip of his tail he touched the young tom's head and whispered into his ear, "She was my daughter. I'll miss her so much to."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:06

Cougarkit nodded "She said a lot of nice things about you and Raincloud" he choked looking toward the leader
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 6:53

Coldstep sighed. "I'll leave you two to her...Bramblestar would you like me to tell the clan once they wake up? We can have a proper vigil for her." He offered.

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 1voydSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 2gy1qubSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 8:47

Bramblestar looked at Cougarkit and knew that tears were starting up but he held them back. He shook his head to Coldstep, "No thanks Coldstep. But thank you for asking me. I would like to say this myself. But first I want to spend a little bit more time with her right here." He said

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 9:18

Coldstep nodded and left. When no one was looking, he gave a sly smirk and laughed silently.

ooc: Evily o.o.....

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 1voydSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 2gy1qubSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 14:02

Cougarkit whimpered and nuzzled her neck fur again
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:08

Bramblestar got up and touched Cougarkit's head again with the tip of his tail then went and jumped onto the Sky-Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Sky-Rock for a clan meeting." He called his voice sounding a bit rusty because of his grief.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:15

Hawkfeather came running.

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:51

ooc: Yet another job for the queens. >:| /shot.

ic: Sunnyheart had come running when she heard Cougarkit. She sat there, her expresion unreadable, as Bramblestar rushed past her. She stared blankly at the medicine cat's body, and stiffly rose up now to gather the correct herbs to prepare her body.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 17:16

Cougarkit gave one last tug to Lilystems ear and tears fell from his face and he followed as her body was brought into the clearing
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 20:46

Hawkfeather was shocked by how meny killing there has been

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 12:20

Coldstep padded over and sat by Sunnyheart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadly...Lilys Assassination
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next