Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sadly...Lilys Assassination

Go down 
+4
May
~Bramblestar~
Stormi the Gummy
Darky
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  Empty
PostSubject: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyMon 9 Jul 2012 - 21:06

Lilystem sat in her den and sighed, she had been thinking about Coldstep for some reason and fjnally after putting all the peices together she gasped Coldstep is the cat that put Creamstripe in tge elders den!! Then then that makkes him a traitor "Coldstep!!!" she called not knowing what he would do to her

OOC: No one join other than Stormy until i say
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyMon 9 Jul 2012 - 21:24

ooc: IT IS TIME :gustamuchoplz: *shot*

ic: Coldstep padded in the medicine den, icey eyes shimmering with interest. "What is it, oh mighty Lilystem?" He growled softly.

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSadly...Lilys Assassination  Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSadly...Lilys Assassination  Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSadly...Lilys Assassination  I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sadly...Lilys Assassination  1voydSadly...Lilys Assassination  2gy1qubSadly...Lilys Assassination  One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSadly...Lilys Assassination  StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 11:14

Ooc: Nooooooo!!!!!! My pwecious daughter!!! My first kit!!!!! Why!!!!! *sobs*

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 16:40

Then Lilystem snarled "I have one question! Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 20:48

Coldstep was well aware she must have figured out. She was a medicine cat, after all. "I have my reasons." He huffed calmly, licking a paw and rubbing it over his head.

ooc: When should I kill her? o3o

Sadly...Lilys Assassination  Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSadly...Lilys Assassination  Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSadly...Lilys Assassination  Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSadly...Lilys Assassination  I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sadly...Lilys Assassination  1voydSadly...Lilys Assassination  2gy1qubSadly...Lilys Assassination  One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSadly...Lilys Assassination  StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 21:30

"What are your reasons?!" she snarled disliking this cat more an more

OOC: Idk whenever
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 7:41

"Oh you know...Creamstripe was a pain, and I planned to kill her if that 'orange rogue' hadn't got in the way. By the way, that was actually a starclan cat I've come to know while training in the Dark Forest with some friends." Coldstep purred, knowing it didn't matter what he told her. "I'll have you know...I'm not finished either." Suddenly, he leaped at her. His teeth flashed once and locked onto her throat with wind-like speed. He dug them in deep, tail covering her mouth so she couldn't utter a sound. "Bye Bye..." He purred deviously, letting her drop to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 17:26

Lilystem thrashed in his jaws anderson clawed at his face and remembered her prophecy Beware the warrior with a heart of ice and said goodbye to the world one last time and let the last breath escape her lungs with a sigh and fell limp to the ground

Cougarkit had been going to visit Lilystem and walked in right after she died and called "Lilystem! I'm here!" then he noticed her limp body with teeth mark to her throat "B-Bramblestar!!!!!! Come quick!!!" he cried running up the the dead cat and nuzzling her neck fur and lifting her head up with his head trying to awake a cat that never would
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 6:31

ooc: Cold cannot be figured out :U Not yet that is

ic: Coldstep had exited the medicine den after his job was done. When he heard Cougarkit, he quickly ran into some bushes and cleaned himself of any blood. He then ran towards the medicine den and made himself looked shocked. "W-What happened?!" He screeched, rushing forward and sniffing Lilystem. "She was murdered!" he exclaimed in fury. Though behind his shocked face was a sly smile no one could see.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 8:07

OOC: Can Singe and Cream lead Lily to StarClan? C:
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 8:53

ooc: If Dark agrees XP

ic: Coldstep looked at Cougarkit. "Go back to the nursery. There's nothing you can do right now. I'll get Bramblestar!" He mewed, rushing to Bramlestar's den. "Bramblestar! Lilystem is dead!" He called, making it sound like he only barely was keeping himself from screaching the words.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 13:02

"What!!??" He exclaimed in fury. Then as fast as light he sprinted into the medicline den. "NOO!!" He cried looking at his kit's limp body on the ground. His heart broken."She was murdered." He growled looking at the teeth marks and letting his claws slide out and his neck fur bristling. His eyes looked as if they had fire raging through them. Then he let his paws drop and he plopped on the ground and dug his nose into his daughter's fur letting tears drop and wet part of her fur just hoping that he could find a bit of warmth left to know that she was still alive but it was no use. She had already joined StarClan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 13:35

Coldstep appeared at the entrance, silently laughing with a crazed smirk on his face. It disappeared quickly though, and he looked worried again. He stepped forward, lying by his leader. "Bramblestar...I'm sorry. Cougarkit was yelling so I got up and saw her...I should have been up before her though! Then I could have seen the killer! I'm so sorry!" He murmured, looking at his paws.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 16:35

OOC: Storm Lily was kinda Cougars adopted mother Cream: Sure

IC: Cougarkit hissed "No!" and pushed her soft fur with his little paws crying "Lilystem, wake up! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:40

Bramblestar's fur bristled uo in anger and his claws slid out his eyes returning back to angry as flames and he turned to Coldstep looking if he were going to kill him then he froze snf returned back to normal. "Sorry." He murmured to him then looked at Cougarkit, "She's g-gone. Lilystem's gone to join StarClan." He managed to choke out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadly...Lilys Assassination    Sadly...Lilys Assassination  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadly...Lilys Assassination
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next