Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THE D3RP CHRONICLES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

THE D3RP CHRONICLES Empty
PostSubject: THE D3RP CHRONICLES   THE D3RP CHRONICLES EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 8:42

Chp 1: BillyTHE D3RP CHRONICLES Rtkbrb

Billy was outside on his porch, knees crossed and sitting like that guy L from Death Note. He watched the clouds. One looked like a bunny. Another looked like a Velociraptor. Another looked like something inappropriate that will not be mentioned in this book.

Billy Went to the park, regular mood, regular day, regular velociraptors. He was fine, all derpy and whatnot, when he saw a legend, something never to be seen before by the naked human eye which seriously is a weird name for an eye because not all eyes are naked and human. My dog had a clothed eye. That counts for something…oh right the story! Okay so basically what Billy saw was Dezz, eating ice cream and sitting on the 3-year-old slide of the park playground. The kids were huddling in a corner, staring at him with huge bubbly eyes. Dezz was wearing nothing but underwear, and it looked like one of the moms over huddling with the kids was calling the cops.

Billy marched over to Dezz.
Billy: DEZZ!!!!
Dezz: *drops ice cream* WHO WUT WEREohhaibilly
Billy: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!
Dezz: WELL I WAS EATING ICE CREAM IN MY UNDERWEAR DREAMING OF KATY PEARY IN HER CUPCAKE BIKINI WHILE WAITING FOR THE COPS TO COME ARREST ME SO I COULD MAKE A RUN FOR IT LIKE THOSE GUYS IN THE MOVIES MEN IN BLACK 1 AND 2 BUT NOW YOU JUST RUINED THAT WHEN YOU MADE ME DROP MY STUFF!
Billy: YOU HAVE NO STUFF TO DROP!
Dezz: OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Billy: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’
Cops: *appearing* OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Billy: RUN MAN RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE
Dezz: AHHHHHH *starts running in his underwear, and being the fatty he is with floppy sh*tloads of skin, it looked pretty horrifying*
Billy: *waving some kits pants they had peed in when they saw Dezz in his underwear in the air* WOOOOO RUN MAN RUN!
One kid’s mom: WHAT THE HELL?! WHO WAS THAT GUY?

So Billy explained that was Dezz, a legend, something never to be seen before by the naked human eye which seriously is a weird name for an eye because not all eyes are naked and human. My dog had a clothed eye. That counts for something…AH F*CK I DID IT AGAIN anyways…The moms stared at him, mouths agape when suddenly Dezz flashed past with the cops on his tail right in front of them. Instantly everyone nearby, even Billy, screamed and ran in circles from what they just saw.

Kid’s mom: MY EYEEEEEEEEEES! MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Another mom: DEEYEFEUJUEEEEEE!
Yet another mom: MY LEG!!! MY LEGGGGGG!
F*CK HOW MANY MOMS ARE THERE?!: *slams into Another Mom while running in circles* GDRTHWRyart#@$%%^#$^#%&&&#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Billy: *watching single ladies run around getting bloody with thereselves.* Hell yeah |D

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

THE D3RP CHRONICLES LickingIcon02THE D3RP CHRONICLES R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

THE D3RP CHRONICLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE D3RP CHRONICLES   THE D3RP CHRONICLES EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 11:36

Chp 2: DezzTHE D3RP CHRONICLES 2883ee

Dezz huddled in the corner of his jail cell, rocking back and forth...back and forth...back anznzzzzzz...ohuhWHO*HAMMER*DFRGR oh right sorry I kind of got lost there with all that rocking. Anyways, he was all alone...or so he thought.

Dezz: *rocking back and forth, hears a noice* WHO'S THERE?! I-I got a banana from my last lunch, and I'm not afraid to use it! *holds up banana peel* DANGIT I WAS SLEEP-EATING AGAIN. *looks around* DON'T KEEL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

???: Hehehe, kill you? No....I will pee on everything you love....

Dezz: What...? WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!?!?! DID YOU PEE ON MY BANANA WHEN I WAS SLEEPING?!

???: Ooh you have a banana? *jumps out of hiding place* Can I have some? I'm starving!

Dezz: HOLY SH*T *leaps backward, dropping banana peel* YOU-YOU'RE....

???: Call me Riko and quit your blabbling. Hand over the banana or I will take it by force.

Dezz: I DON'T HAVE A BANANA! I ATE IN IN MY SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! DON'T KILL MEEEE

Riko: Kill you? No....I will pee on everything you love....

Dezz: WUT THE FRIK YOU JUST SAID THAT!!!!

Riko: And you JUST said "DONT KEEEL MEEEE!"

Dezz: Twoshay

Riko: Shove your head in a toilet

Dezz: NEVAAAAAA RAWR DIEEEE *slaps with banana peel*

Riko: WHAT THE F*CKING SH*T MAN?!!?! THAT'S IT, TIME TO GET CHU

Dezz: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Riko: *unzips pants*

Dezz: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Riko: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dezz: F****************************CKKK

Riko: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *pees on Dezz's face*

Dezz: DFRKGFRTJGATRIFKWSRW%$^%&$^$*%$&# !@!#$%^&(*I&%&^ *censored*

Riko: TROLOLOLOL

Dezz: YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!!!! *tackles* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Riko: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cell guard: .3. *elevator music*

Dezz: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Riko: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *is peeing*

Dezz: *is squishing*

End of chapter :aweplz:

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

THE D3RP CHRONICLES LickingIcon02THE D3RP CHRONICLES R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down

THE D3RP CHRONICLES
Page 1 of 1