Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark Chronicles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should there be a second book?
Yes
Dark Chronicles Vote_lcap18%Dark Chronicles Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
No
Dark Chronicles Vote_lcap55%Dark Chronicles Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Make a third
Dark Chronicles Vote_lcap27%Dark Chronicles Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

This was made as an rp topic on RPA. Special thanks to Darkie and Grey. Oh, and there are 3 point of views. Read carefully.

Dark was instantly awake, hearing a rustling noise. Darkfang stopped in some bushes, trying to make as little noise as possible. He believed that he had successfully lost his pursuers, but wasn't sure. His head was pulled back and an arm chocked him. "Who are you? Who sent you?" A voice asked.

Darkfang resisted, trying to pull the arm away from his throat. He attempted to elbow his attacker in the stomach. The breath rushed out of Dark and she crumpled as an elbow hit her hard in the gut. Darkfang pushed his attacker away and spun on them, only to realize that it was a girl. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Get away you freak." She hissed.

Darkfang sighed, backing off. "I didn't mean to hurt you" he said.

Leaping to her feet, she growled: "Who are you. Who do you work for. Tell me before I rip out your spine and beat you with it."

Darkfang took a step back "My name is Darkfang, I don't work for anybody".

He wasn't expecting her to get so angry all of the sudden. She narrowed her eyes. "why don't you take a nap?" He was compelled to follow her command.

Darkfang suddenly felt sleepy "Why would I...". He yawned alittle and laid down on the ground, closing his eyes. She smirked. Dark slung him over her shoulder and dragged him away.

The Next Day

Darkfang woke up. The last thing he remembered was being incredibly drowsy for no reason. He took a look around. Dark was sleeping in her cave, not far from where he stood. Darkfang remembered the girl from yesterday. He had no idea where he was or how he got here. It looked like a safe place for now though, and that was a relief. She stirred. "Don't...don't..." She murmured.

Darkfang noticed that she was saying something and, figuring she was talking in his sleep, took a step closer so he could hear what she was saying. "I'm not an experiment....I'm a person too..." She continued.

~Experiment?~ Darkfang thought to himself. He wondered what had happened to this girl that would cause such a dream. She stirred again, eyelids flickering. "Wha'? morning?" she mumbled.

"Oh, um. Hey" Darkfang said.

"Grrf. What're you doing here." She asked still half asleep. Time to question.

"I don't know" Darkfang said "I just woke up here."

"You have a feeble mind." Dark giggled.

Darkfang was offended "What is that supposed to mean?!?!?"

"You're easy to control." She murmured, rolling over in her fur blanket.

There was a comfy looking spot in the corner of the cave. Darkfang didn't like the way that this girl was speaking to him, but there was something alittle more important right now "Where is this anyways?" he asked.

"Home." She said starting to wake up.

"So, you live here?" he asked. It didn't feel like much of a home to him.

"Since I escaped from..." Her brow wrinkled, as if trying to remember something.

It hit Darkfang. He knew her. ~Escaped?~ Darkfang thought. Suddenly he felt like he had seen her somewhere before. It was likely that the two were connected

"So, are they chasing you too?" He asked.

"Yeah. The hounds of hell." She yawned.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked questioningly.

"Alittle" Darkfang said "Although I did get quite abit of sleep after what happened yesterday".

Besides that, he didn't usually get much sleep anyways. "I sleep a lot. If you're tired there's a space over there." She pointed to the corner.

Darkfang walked over to the corner and curled up. He wasn't really that tired, but he decided that he might as well sleep, seeing as he didn't know when the next time he would get the chance would be.

OOS: Also, OOS means "Out Of Story". You may post if you put that. More coming. The topic was 18 pages. It will be in segments.

Last edited by The Amazing Flamey on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Zakuro was in her Dog form but was large as a wolf she had been hunting down a elk herd. It was long gone "Darn it!" she yipped her long and aggravating hunt made her travel for at least 3 days after the herd that brought her here.

Darkfang heard a loud strange sound from outside of the cave. He got up and went outside to see what it was. Zakuro looked at Darkfang her teeth bared in alarm but didn't let her guard down, since she was a fire demon she would rather fight than speak, so, she aimed to slam her glowing red teeth into her opponents neck. Darkfang reacted as fast as possible. He put up both of his arms in a cross in an attempt to block what could possibly kill him. Teeth still bared she snapped her jaws onto his arm blood splattering. Darkfang felt the bones in his arm snap. There was a large amount of blood. Angered, and in great pain, he winced and then proceeded to bring his knee upwards with great force, aiming for the creature's stomach or chest area. Zakuro Yelped and stuttered back turning into her human form "What the heck!"she snapped crossing her arms along her chest in pain.

"What are you going on about?" Darkfang asked "Do you not see what you did to my arm?!?"

He hadn't realized that it was a girl at first. Of course even if he hadn't he wouldn't have just let them go after assaulting him like that. "I am a demon! I fight before talking!" she shot him a narrow eyed glance.

Darkfang rolled his eyes "Of course you are. Well, at least that would explain why you just suddenly leaped at me."

Zakuro rolled her eyes. "So, you aren't hunting me? Are you?" Darkfang asked.

Dark growled. Shooting fire from her fingertips, she hit the demon hard. Zakuro switched back to her demon dog form with a yelp "No I was hunting an elk herd but I lost them" she growled shooting flamed balls from her paws at Dark.

Darkfang jumped back when he saw the fire. He got out of the way as quickly as possible so that the two could fight it out. Dark caught the fire easily. She laughed. "You think you can best me? I control fire!" An inferno roared up from the ground.

"I think you guys just need to calm down" Darkfang said, not taking sides.

Zakuro growled "I am a fire demon!"

Darkfang just watched, entertained by the two people he had only recently met fighting it out. Zakuro went back to her human form. "Are you guys done fighting then?" Darkfang asked.

"I'm not done with you!" she snapped her ears and tail flicking in annoyance and ran through the brambles "I'm gonna scent that herd" she growled.

"Wait" Darkfang said. She was likely too far away to hear him, but he didn't really care. ~I'm going to pay you back for breaking me arm, trust me!~

"Your arm," Dark said, holding it gently. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah" Darkfang said, wincing slightly "I think it's broken."

"Hmm..." She said. Gently manipulating it, Dark also heated and cooled it gently. "Feels like a clean break. May I?"

"Go ahead" Darkfang said. He was used to this kind of pain, but he had no idea why. Maybe he was just born with a high tolerance for pain or something. A quiet scrape and click was heard. The arm felt better but still hurt.

"Thanks" Darkfang said. It still hurt, in fact, the split second right before the bones reconnected hurt more than anything he had ever felt before, but the pain was beginning to fade now.

"Do you need some ice?" Dark asked, concerned.

"Nah" Darkfang said "I'll be fine."

"Okay." She said. It was evening now.

"So, are we just gonna let her go?" Darkfang asked "She might bring back people with her next time."

Zakuro struggled after the herd she caught up with it but got a bad hit to the muzzle.

Darkfang sat down on the ground to rest for awhile. He preferred days when he only had to deal with the humans, they were far easier to predict.

Zakuro dragged the small calf back with a growl blood oozing from her muzzle. Darkfang could see that Demon creature dragging a corpse along with them. "Here, have some rest." Dark said, motioning to a corner.

Zakuro plopped down at the entrance of the cave with a slight growl and began chewing on it's flesh.

Darkfang curled up in the corner and fell asleep. "Zakuro? would you like to rest?" Asked Dark, preparing some blankets.

Dark put a light blanket over Darkfang. "I don't need help" the demon growled turning away from them.

"Fine then. Freeze. While we're warm." Dark replied, knowing how cold it could get. "Hopefully you'll be alive by morning."

Last edited by The Amazing Flamey on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

"I am a fire demon" she growl blowing fire onto the dirt warming it and she layed on it and began eating.

"And you'll get cold." Dark replied.

"I go where ever I want to warm is the same" she growled.

"Uhh! Fire can freeze out there at night." Dark scolded.

Zakuro snarled. "Why you care when I almost killed you boyfriend" she sneered.

"You broke his arm. Yeah. Killed." Said Dark sarcastically.

Zakuro snorted "If I intened on doing more damage I would've killed him" she growled.

"Really? Good night!" Dark exclaimed.

Darkfang walked up to Dark, holding the blanket she put over him. "Are you seriously just going to leave her out there?" he asked, unable to sleep because of their loudness.

"If she wants to stay out there" Dark replied.

Zakuro curled around onto a flattened bush shivering slightly. The wind was strong. Dark curled up beneath her soft warm blanket. Darkfang sighed. He placed his blanket over Zakuro and went back into his corner to sleep. She opened one eye and smiled, sort of closing it. Dark slept quietly. Darkfang fell asleep in his corner. Sleeping soundly through the night, they were protected by the cave's magical barrier against the thunderstorm outside. The demon was soaking wet in the morning. Darkfang woke up. It was morning, and it looked like it had been raining all night. By the time Darkfang woke yp she had disappeared leaving the prey and blanket behind. Dark still slept. Darkfang went out to get the blanket that Zakuro left. As he left the cave, he felt like something was amiss. He couldn't place it, but something wasn't right.

"Huh?" Dark sat up, blinking sleep out of her eyes. Darkfang picked up the blanket and looked around cautiously. It felt like something was watching him. "What's wrong?" Dark asked.

Darkfang dismissed it "It's nothing" He said, taking the blanket back into the cave with him. "Here, give me the blanket." Dark said.

Darkfang handed the blanket over to Dark "Weird how she just left, huh?" he asked. "Yep." She said, bending the water away.

~Maybe she sensed that something was coming~ Darkfang thought to himself. "Hmm. Something odd is outside.'' Dark looked up.

"Yeah" Darkfang said.

He couldn't feel anything odd inside the cave, so he felt like it was a good idea to stay inside. Zakuro had vanished because she scented her owners, they carried guns and were after Dark and Darkfang she slowly led them to the cave and vanished into the bushes. Darkfang thought he saw movement outside of the cave. She vanished into the unergrowth of the bush, waiting. Darkfang walked outside to see what was going on out there. Zakuro leaped making a blow to the chest. Darkfang was knocked to the ground. He recognized Zakuro instantly.

"What's the big idea?!?" Darkfang could tell that something had gotten into her. He quickly got to his feet and backed away slowly, not sure what was going on. Zakuro vanished into the bushes and swerves behind it running up a tree and vanishing in mid air slamming into her opponent. Darkfang had no idea what was going on. Suddenly he felt something crash into him and collapsed on the ground, now unconscious. Zakuro grabbed his shirt and dragged him to her owners camp.

Last edited by The Amazing Flamey on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

OOS: Listen people, I put in 3 pages per post. It's not as fast as you think!

IS: Darkfang woke up awhile later. Zakuro was at the entrence while her Owners had actually put Darkfangs hands to the ground with nails just missing his severe veins in his hands. Darkfang felt sharp pain is his wrists, not unlike something he had felt before. "What are you planing on doing with me exactly?" Darkfang asked. "You find out soon enough when your intestines are pulled out and wrapped around. Oops I spoiled the suprise" she sneered. "What purpose would that serve?" Darkfang asked "Do you just enjoy pointlessly inflicting pain on innocents?" "Not just me, my masters also" she laughed madly. "You guys are just like them." Darkfang muttered "But why me? Why not someone else?" "Thats what all the victims say they get their wish asfter they're killed" she laughed. "If they were here, this wouldn't be happening" Darkfang said, mostly to himself. Even though he was nothing more than a toy to them, nothing that had happened to him in the past could even come close to getting his intestines cut out. "Peh" she growled and aimed to bite his throat. Darkfang struggled to get free, attempting to move out of the way in an effort to stay alive. Zakuro stepped on a nail holding him down but fell un aware of it and loosening it and she fell. The moment the nail was loosened, Darkfang yanked his hand free. He then used his free hand to pull the nail sticking his other hand into the ground out. Zakuro got up and leaped at his neck. Darkfang rolled out of the way of Zakuro and quickly got to his feet. Zakuro let out a howl of alarm. Darkfang looked around for something he could use as a weapon. Zakuro lept at him knowing what she had to do. Darkfang was distracted looking and he didn't notice that Zakuro was attacking him until it was too late. She bit his shoulder instead of his neck. Darkfang felt her teeth dig into her shoulder. He cringed from the pain. "Kill me already" she thought biting harder somthing showed in her eyes that he didn't understand and blood led from her eyes. Darkfang saw something in Zakuro's eyes, but had no idea what. He shoulder began to bleed. With his other arm he punched her in the gut as hard as he could. Zakuro yelped and forced herself to lay on the ground "Come on kill me you fool!" she thought again growling. Darkfang spotted a good sized rock on the ground. He picked it up with his good hand and approached Zakuro carefully. Zakuro braced herself getting ready for the killing blow. Darkfang raised the rock over his head. He began to hesitate alittle. Her eyes tightened. Darkfang dropped the rock and fell to his knees. He couldn't do it, he didn't have it in him to kill someone. "Go ahead kill me!" she yelled in her mind she turned around and aimed to bite his arm again. Darkfang grabbed Zakuro by the muzzle when she went to bite him. He knew that he was going to have to do something or she was going to kill him, but he knew that he couldn't kill her. Zakuro growled and let her paws set into flames. Darkfang leapt back at the sight of the fire. She mocked swiped at Darkfang. "What is wrong with you?" Darkfang asked "Look, I'm not going to kill you, so I guess there's only one way that this can end..." "If you do all problems will go away" she sounded as if she wanted to actually die. "I... I can't" Darkfang said, knowing that he would sound weak "I just can't take the life or another." She leaped at him hoping to bite his throat. Dark blocked her with and ice harpoon that came out of nowhere. Darkfang was prepared to die until he saw Dark appear and block Zakuro's attack. "How did you get here?" he asked. Dark was focused on fighting to save his life so didn't answer. Zakuro yelped and faced them unsure who to fight, she was blood stain but layed down. "Are you okay?" Dark asked. She just growled. Darkfang watched, not sure of what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:16 pm

She rose to her paws and snapped at Dark. Darkfang searched the ground for another weapon. He wasn't worried about being attacked this time because Dark would probably protect him. She turned around to Darkfang and aimed to claw his eyes. Darkfang found a good size stick on the ground and picked it up hurriedly. He batted Zakuro's arm away from his face with it just moments before he would have been blind. She growled and spat at him. Darkfang wielded the stick as if it was a sword. He didn't know why, but fighting that way seemed familiar to him. She didn't like his way so she lept at him making a second attempt for the eyes. Darkfang quickly moved out of the way, doing his best to not get himself killed. Dark was slammed with 70 pounds of demon. She was thrown into the wall and landed as a crumpled heap; unconscious. Darkfang rushed over to Dark. She seemed to be alive still, just knocked out. She growled at Darkfang. Darkfang turned back to Zakuro, still holding his weapon. He waited for Zakuro to attack. She ran at him, preparing to jump over his head. She spun around quickly aiming for the back of his neck. Dark woke up quickly. Seeing Zakuro attack, her arm slashed at her. Darkfang rolled out of the way. He probably wouldn't have realized what Zakuro was doing if Dark hadn't slashed at her. Dark stood up on shakey legs, readying an ice spear. Zakuro growled struggling up with a shake "I'll kill you" she growled and turned to Dark. Darkfang didn't want Dark to get hurt. He rushed Zakuro, attempting a blitz with his stick/sword weapon. She leaped back with a surprise leaded by a growl. Darkfang knew that he would be unable to kill her, but he figured he might as well try. She was weaker than two but she attempted to fool them that she was trying as hard as she could. "Why do you keep fighting?" Darkfang asked her "You're outnumbered, so you should probably just give up." "No I won't" she growled. "But why?" Darkfang asked. "I was trained" she growled. "even so, there's no point in going on fighting like this..." He trailed on. "He's right you know." Dark said, ice spear in hand. "Enough of this talking!" she snapped lunging at Dark, teeth bared and paws exploding into fire. Dark melted the spear and drenched the demon. She dodged to the side and aimed to bite her neck by the angle. Darkfang, seeing Dark in danger, lunged at Zakuro's stomach with his weapon. She yelped in pain and rolled onto her side her back facing them and the wind ruffling her black fur. Darkfang wondered if she was okay. That sounded like it hurt. She struggled to her paws with a growl. "You need to stop this" Darkfang said. "someone's going to get seriously hurt." She growled and aimed for Darkfang's throat her eye's just pupil's and white; she had gone mad! Zakuro appeared to have lost all sanity. Darkfang rolled out of the way of her attack, just narrowly avoiding his death. She laughed madly and immediatly turned to him breathing out fire. Darkfang leapt back from the fire, almost instinctively. He dropped his weapon and it caught fire quickly. She jumped to side then the other then the other side scoring from his side. Darkfang collapsed to the ground, clutching his side. He was bleeding, but that didn't matter because Zakuro would probably kill him soon anyways. Zakuro panted placing a paw over his neck all trace's of sanity had left her. Darkfang didn't try to fight back. Even if he did, he couldn't kill her so he would just be stalling his own death. "What's wrong? too weak to even keep your eye's open?" she sneered, laughing madly again. "no" Darkfang said. In truth he wasn't weak at all, just alittle bit wounded. If he wanted he could fight back "I just know that I can't end this fight without one of us dieing."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Zakuro had a sneer on her face and leaned down to bite his face. Darkfang braced himself, not entirely sure what to expect. She cletched hard onto his skin pulling up attempting to rip his face off. Darkfang felt intense pain in his face. It was at that moment when Zakuro's master's camp seemed to become filled with them. The appeared to be human, but dressed strangely and wore masks. Many of them fire tranquilizers at Zakuro. Zakuro dodged and growled at the others. Darkfang collapsed on the ground, bleeding from spots where his skin began to tear. Some men stepped up with electric rods and special suits. They were intent on capturing Zakuro for their experiments. Zakuro snapped at one and snapped it's metal bar "Get away!" she snapped bloody teeth bared. Darkfang struggled to get back to his feet. Most of them were too distracted with Zakuro to notice him. Dark was hit by a tranquilizer dart. Her eyes glazed over and she slumped all of her 60 pounds onto Darkfang. Zakuro looked at them and then ran off as the stranger's chased her. Darkfang was knocked back down by Dark. He watched Zakuro run off and other men surrounded him and Dark. He knew of only one fate for them now, and it was a fate worse than death. The world turned black. They were picked up and tossed into the back of a van. Darkfang wished that he hadn't met Zakuro, because it was her fault that they had found him and Dark. Dark lay sprawled out on top of him...light now. Darkfang pushed Dark off of him and pulled out the tranquilizer dart. He didn't remember seeing her at the lab before, but maybe she had been there... Dark flinched in her sleep. As always she started to talk in her sleep. "I'm not an experiment." ~experiment~ suddenly Darkfang was hit with a flashback. The hairless creatures observing him, the strange lab. Most of all he remembered what had happened to 2R316. "03R217." The numbers jobbed his memory of his past. He remembered. Darkfang felt his memory return to him. All at once he could see himself in the container. They jabbed him with needles, ran countless tests on him. He brushed the earring in his left ear. It was a gift from them. A suppressor. It was what had kept him to their specifications, and was what they had used to track him as well. "Help...me...I don't want the memory eraser..." Dark murmured in fear. He recognized the name of the machine. It was like a giant computer in the center of the room. With it, supposedly, they could remove your memory of ever being in the lab. And yet he and Dark still suffered from the horrors they had seen, so it clearly didn't function as well as they had thought. He remembered at one time one of the experiments had been returned to it's container after being through the memory eraser and it looked as if it wasn't even alive anymore. He wished he could have helped them to escape their terrible fate, but he knew that it was inevitable. Dark's word reminded him that after the memory eraser, the face was blank and the voice close to robotic. Darkfang wanted to stop the suddenly flood of memories. It hurt to remember them almost as much as they had actually hurt when they happened. The only upside was that he knew what he had to look forward too. Dark shivered on the cold metal floor. She looked small and helpless. Darkfang felt the need to comfort Dark. Seeing as they were both experiments, they were practically family in his eyes. Dark whimpered in her dream. "Memory...I want it back..." Darkfang knew that if she got her memory back, it would probably just hurt her. However, if that was what she wanted he figured he could help her. "Don't worry" Darkfang said "we'll get you your memory back." DArk curled up in a ball on his lap. Darkfang smiled. He knew that they were going to be put through alot once again, but in this moment, it didn't really seem to matter. "Bro-ther" She mumbled. Darkfang doubted that they were related. In all his faint memories of his family there was no sister. He cared for her like a sister, but it certainly wasn't because of blood relation. Dark smiled one of her rare smiles. Darkfang felt sorry for her. No one deserved a life as hard as the one she had. But it was about to get worse. Worse than he could ever imagine. Would they survive the lab?

OOS: Now the first book is over. i'm putting up a poll. Please vote, it would mean a lot to me. Thanks for reading, hopefully, there will be a second book.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

OMG I remember that topic!

Anyways Flamey, how long did it take you to convert the whole topic into a story?
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

2 hours. Please leave punctuation. Please.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

K. I will try, I just didn't know you were going to make a story about it
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Same, it just ended so good. Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah. it was pretty good, although idk if it makes as much sense because some stuff happens so randomly...
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Yeah. i was thinking that. I still like it though.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

It's good for some one your age. Don't take that wrong please, I meant it in a very good way. It's cool and thrilling, and even though it can be random at times, it's still great how the tension and the entire thrill of adventure are packed in right from the beginning. I hope you make a second one, for I will defiantly read it!

Dark Chronicles Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDark Chronicles Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDark Chronicles Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDark Chronicles I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dark Chronicles 1voydDark Chronicles 2gy1qubDark Chronicles One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDark Chronicles StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Aquarius Dragon

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks! It was really a rp topic, but I thought it would do good. The second one is being made right now, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I don't really like it. I just don't...

Dark Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Chronicles   Dark Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Chronicles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: