Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Admin Absence~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Admin Absence~ Empty
PostAdmin Absence~

Hey lovely members and friends~

It's that time of year again. I'm off to my Young Women's camp, which is about 2 and a half hours from here (if the bus drivers don't get lost again >w<). It's a ton of fun, but it's out in the middle of woods, which means-- you guessed it-- no electronics whatsoever!

I'm going to attempt something I've tried every year before, but this time, I'll try and be vigilant because it's my last year as an official camper. Next year, I'll be one of the youth leaders. ^^ Anyways, I'm going to write a letter in my notebook, and when I come back, I'll post it for all of you to read.

I'll be on tomorrow, most likely all day, but just so you know, I'll be gone Tuesday from 6:30 AM, and I will be back on Saturday, probably around 3 or 4 PM. I will be so glad to shower and settle back in, and then my summer can really begin! ^^

So have a good week while I'm gone, and don't give Jay too much trouble. ;D

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Admin Absence~ :: Comments

meme police
Re: Admin Absence~
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am by meme police
Aw, bye Rain! Hope you have fun. Be sure to tell us what it's like! I'll miss you, Rainy.
Shadow
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am by Shadow
Dawww D: ill miss you Rain. Have fun!!
Reaper King
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am by Reaper King
Awwww Bye Rain D: Have Fun!
Stormi the Gummy
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Stormi the Gummy
Have fun Rain! We'll miss you while you're gone :)
Honey Badger
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am by Honey Badger
Awwwwww! Drat, and I was so happy to be back home so we could do the Fox attack for the WindClan plot...*sigh* I guess it can wait...anyways, I hope you have fun and get back soon!
Mink
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 am by Mink
Have fun Rainypants:D
Post  by Sponsored content

Admin Absence~

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: