Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Reaper King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 6:03

Frogleap nodded. "Hello Shadepaw, Sunnyheart!" He purred in greeting. "What brings you all here?"

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 LickingIcon02A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 6:10

Following Embereyes, as usual. Sunnyheart mewed, for she normaly stalked her friends in hopes of scaring them.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 6:12

Greystreak rolled her eyes, padding out the shadows. "Thank you very much, sir Shadepaw." she said saracastically. "I was just aching to be seen."

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 7:01

Shadepaw giggled. He smiled. "I was following Dawnlight." he mewed. "It's always interesting to see what she's doing!~" he mewed.

OOC: He's probably going to become an mca. ;u;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 8:43

"Oh is it now Shadepaw? Following the big Shadowclan Medicine Cat is fun to you?" She asked with a small amused smile.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 8:52

"Well, sorta. But being a medicine cat looks really fun!" he mewed, a little twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:31

Frogleap laughed at the apprentice's remarks on medicine cats. "Well it's not all fun and games, but I guess it is pretty fun to see your warrior ancestors during half-moon." He purred.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 LickingIcon02A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 R22lw8
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:42

"I get that, but really, otherwise it looks fun! Almost like being able to predict the future, sortakindamaybe!" he giggled.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:47

Frogleap nodded in agreement. "Not just that. The medicine cats have a special relationship in which boundaries cannot separate us at certain occasions. Plus, it's a very respected role, as they heal cats and as you said can use signs from starclan to help the clan and it's future." he explained, excitement glowing in his eyes. "Being a medicine cat is probably the best thing that ever happened to me!" He purred, suddenly stopping the purr with a glance at Greystreak. "Maybe second best." He added more quietly, looking away before anyone could notice.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:49

"Wow! I want to be a medicine cat!" he exclaimed, his eyes twinkling in awe. Frogleap is boss. xD

OOC: Frog. Get on the cbox. SN starts soon. Also, Steve is here.. so it will be full SN |D
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:53

"Well Shadestep, if you want to be a Medicine Cat I have to be able to make sure you are the right one for me to take as an apprentice, also Shadowstar has to be okay with it." Dawnlight warned.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:58

"Okay!" he mewed, smiling a huge-arse smile.

OOC: You said Shadestep. xD
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 10:01

Frogleap nodded in agreement. "When I was a kit, there was a sign that showed Starclan approved of me being medicine cat. But of course not all medicine cats come with signs when apprenticed. Keep a look out though." The last part had a joking edge to it.

ooc: I can't get on now May, I have to get off in a sec. Hold off the SN for a few minutes if you can ;n;

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 10:03

"I will, Twanyfur, and Silentherb has taught me well." Dawnlight mewed looking at Frogleap.

ooc: Opps, I didn't mean to I was looking in your siggy when I typed it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:32

Embereyes nosed her way out of the bushes. 'Sunnyheart, do you always have to be like that?' she teased. 'Also queen of Skyclan.'

ooc- sorry for the late reply. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)   A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A stroll for a Medicine Cat (Anyone Welcome)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next