Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a stroll..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014 - 18:49

Ducksnap was sad and bored two of the worst things to be. He snorted and flicked his tail iterated stupid fox... he seemed to lose everything at the last moment. Sighing he stood and arched his back before walking at a slow pace. The trees felt comforting yet dangerous. He swallowed uncertainly and took a stride trying to regain his confidence he had lost. This is why he couldn't give love a chance, you love them and poof there they go. He took another step into the so familiar forest though now the familiar touch was seeping away.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 4:20

She crouched, stared, stalked the mouse, but a rustle made it dart before she could notice. Looking at the troubled form of Ducksnap, she frowned.  Padding forward, she stopped in his tracks. "Are you alright Ducksnap?"

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014 - 5:08

Ducksnap stopped and looked at Spotted star, he wanted to schreech, nothing is 'all right'!! he continued to gaze at her for a few moments before speaking. "I just am dealing with some... Issues." He sighed and turned away, this was his leader he couldn't just bring the weight of his own problem onto her shoulders.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 14:54

Looking at Ducksnap, she saw how tense he was. "Well tell me these issues. It is my duty as leader to make sure my clan is happy and thriving." she mewed, sitting and curling her tail around her paws, clearly ready for him to speak more.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 16:25

"I lost my mate and a kit." The words sounded stuck although he gagged them out. He shook his gray face he was past that, "I didn't mean to interrupt your... hunting." He said trying to avoid the 'death' topic. He managed a small smile as to say did I ruin your original plans? He wanted to make up for it but, wouldn't it be awkward to be hunting with the leader? He enjoyed the pause in talking, replaying the question in his head.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 16:48

His mate and kit? She never seen any new kits around of his, or knew of any mate of his. "Your mate and kit? There were no new queens nor kits. Ducksnap, was this cat of another clan?" she narrowed her eyes. Her clanmate was having a forbidden relationship? Right under her nose.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 16:57

Bad trouble deep trouble... He looked at his leader the hunting excuse gone. He dropped his head in shame, "I guess I didn't mention it.." he tensed wrong words, "She was a loner I just fell in love and before I knew it she was bearing kits." He swallowed and dared to look up finally repeating the final whisper he had replayed in his mind, "Strikepaw is the only part of my family left." He sighed shaking his head words tumbling away. "It was a stupid descion I know punish me I understand I broke my one purpose, the warrior code." he clamped his jaw shut not moving his jaw line in any effort to speak.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 17:09

How did the kit just join the clan without her noticing. She had just been too busy with everything else it was just another kit in the nursery as duties flooded her. "And you didn't go to me to discuss this kit?" she mewed, going slightly quiet.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 17:43

"No I never bother because I wanted the best to come to him and not for every cat who didn't know to get on his bad side." Well I sure blew it. He sighed and kept his gaze fixed on Spottedstar not daring to look away from her gaze.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyTue 18 Nov 2014 - 16:17

"I am your leader and I should know all that goes on in my clan. I will not treat him differently." She gave a huff, and stood, flicking her tail in a signal for Ducksnap to follow.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 5:22

Ducksnap stood suddenly glad to walk for a while, he was surprised that she hadn't yelled his head off. Ducksnap suppose he was supposed to speak but he couldn't make any words form in the back of his throat. Slightly embarrassed he looked ahead and closed his jaw, he felt a million fox lengths away but still he was there one pace behind Spottedstar.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptySat 22 Nov 2014 - 11:50

Spottedstar sighed and stared straight ahead, slowing heading towards Sunningrocks, yet not saying a word.

OOC: gotta hurry.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 8:24

Ducksnap followed her lead wondering where she could be taking him. As the trees thined out he saw a rock then he realized, were going to Sunningrocks! For now he knew to keep his mouth shut.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 9:59

"Do you have anything else to say?" she meowed, stopping at the warmer looking rocks.

Puddles

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 18:21

"No I don't have anything else to converse about." He paused looking at her then deciding to step towards the rocks not bearing to speak if the subject they had spoke of.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a stroll.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a stroll..   Just a stroll.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a stroll..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: