Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going somewhere AGAIN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Going somewhere AGAIN! Empty
PostGoing somewhere AGAIN!

Yes, I am going somewhere again. Tomorrow, very early in the morning, I shall be going on a 12 hour car-ride to..er...well...I have no idea, but we are leaving for my aunt's wedding. Yes, my aunt is getting married, and don't worry. I approve of her going-to-be-husband. =p Now, I don't have my own laptop so I won't be able to get on a lot. I am planning to steal my mom's laptop just to watch the season final of LoK, but I am guessing I might be out by the pool alot. My dad says that we are going to get back on Tuesday, but maybe Wednesday. I might be able to steal my mom's laptop now and then...but I still don't think I am going to get on cause perhaps I need a small break from WCC...Eh, like that is ever going to happen Anyways, so yes, starting tomorrow, I won't be on unless I steal my mom's laptop.

Going somewhere AGAIN! ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Going somewhere AGAIN! :: Comments

Little
Re: Going somewhere AGAIN!
Post Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 9:18 by Little
I'ma miss you, Badge D; Have fun at the wedding...
Splotch
Post Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 20:13 by Splotch
Have fun! Eat yummy cake!
Frogglyness
Post Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 20:37 by Frogglyness
Be back soon :3

(I bet I would've been such a better flowergirl as that dumb 6-year-old in the pink dress over there in that random spot. I'd throw popcorn instead of petals...NO ONE WOULD SUSPECT IT! MUHUAHAHHAHAHA! ouo)
Sunny
Post Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 5:42 by Sunny
have fun and stuff your face with all the food before anyone else can eat!
Stormi the Gummy
Post Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 10:14 by Stormi the Gummy
Lol frog and sunny.

Have fun~
Honey Badger
Post Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:41 by Honey Badger
Update: Badger here! Hanging out in my hotel room alone and wet (Fun fact: The hotel has a indoor pool) The wedding was this morning (It was fun and I wore a really pretty dress), so now I am bored and planing to watch the season final of LoK. We are right now in Tennessee, but we are planing to head to Ohio tomorrow and spend the night there before going to King Island or something like that. So I guess that means I'll be back on Tuesday, or perhaps the day after that...I won't be on WCC for much longer today, just thought I would update this.
Splotch
Post Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 20:25 by Splotch
Oh! Did you eat yummy cake?
Honey Badger
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 1:15 by Honey Badger
Another update: Splotch@ Yes, I did, and I have good news! The good new! I AM HOME! Yes, it is four in the morning and we have just got home. Now, I figure I should go to bed but I'm not really tried...anyways, yea. We ended up skipping King Island cause we wanted to just go home, but we did go to mammoth cave!
May
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 10:55 by May
ALALALALA WHY DIDN'T YOU COME VISIT ME?! Mammoth cave isn't that far from louisville ;w;
Honey Badger
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 11:13 by Honey Badger
First, I didn't know you lived in louisville, and second ,I am pretty sure my parents wouldn't have liked me visiting you cause you know...we just wanted to get home and we did end up getting home at 4 in the morning...We went to Mammonth cave, then we went home. Well, we did end up visiting a friend, but that was at like 10:40....
May
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 11:57 by May
;w; darn.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 12:01 by Stormi the Gummy
Welcome back.
Honey Badger
Post Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 12:20 by Honey Badger
Thank you, Stormy! Oh it feels so nice being home, but I wonder how long I can stay awake...Haven't gone asleep since we got back.
Post  by Sponsored content

Going somewhere AGAIN!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: