Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} Empty
PostSubject: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:14

Petalkit sat in the nursery, it was a hot day that left ones pelt feeling like fire. Most kits sat in what little shade they had in the nursery. This meant that there was not enough room for Petalkit who sat in the middle of the sun. The normal entergetic kit was drained from all of her sanity and sat panting in the baking hot sun, wishing for once she didn't have such long fur.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 16:01

Not only was Petalkit kicked out, but the eldest kit, Thistlekit was sent out into the reach of the burning sun. As soon as his dark pelt was touched by the bright star, he felt as though he was in the middle of a burning forest with his fur on fire as well.

"Now I really wish I was back in RiverClan..." he muttered and tried to find as much shade as possible.

Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:31

Realising Petalkit wasn't the only kit out in the sun she turned to the older kit. He seemed to be complaining about being in WindClan. Petalkit dropped down onto her belly, the heat eating away at her. "I thought this was WindCland? Where's the wind?" she muttered outloud.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:56

Thistlekit couldn't help but laugh at her remark. He had to admit, it was funny.

"You got that right." he mewed. Since there was no actual shade in the camp, he decided to sit near his fellow kit. He noticed that he was panting, and immediately stopped. Stupid heat...

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:03

Petalkit watched as the other kit sit near her, the company was nice, but the heat wasn't much better. "I can't believe we have to stay in the nursery because of that stupid fox." the small kit had changed her view on foxes, it kept her locked up in the nursery all the time. It was terrible, when the kit couldn't leave the nursery to find more shade in the middle of the camp.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 16:32

"Well, we aren't in the nursery now, right? Doesn't that mean there's no fox?" he asked, looking at Petalkit. The whole Clan was forcing them to stay hidden and yet there they were, exposed to not only the sun but predators as well.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}   Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit} Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing whatever it is kits do... {Thistlekit}
Page 1 of 1