Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thistlekit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Thistlekit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Thistlekit's Creation   Thistlekit's Creation EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:18

Cat Name: Thistlekit - Thistlepaw - Thistlefur

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Greystripe, Cinderpelt, Yellowfang, Spottedleaf.

Familiarity with the series: I've read all the first series and Bluestar's Prophecy

Appearance: A simple brown tabby with slightly spiked fur and olive green eyes. He's always been average size his whole life.

Personality: A little grumpy on a regular basis, but can get quite happy when he's with the ones he truly love. He can be an airhead, and always seems to be in his mind rather than paying attention to his surroundings. He also has a natural talent for fighting, making him quite the opponent.

Origins: Born in RiverClan to Moonstar and Pantherclaw.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Thistlekit sat in the nursery, his mind wandering to the wonders of the camp. He could always hear the cats up and about in the morning, but never really knew what most of them looked like. The only ones he really knew were his mother, father, the kits and the queens. The deputy had visited once, but since he was too young, he couldn't remember what she looked like.

"Mommy... I want to go outside..." he whined. His mother smiled and gave his a quick lick before telling him once again, he was too young. Sighing deeply, he began daydreaming again, wishing to explore the so called "large camp".

Who you RP in StarClan: Icewhisker

Thistlekit's Creation N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Pantherclaw on Fri 18 May 2012 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Thistlekit's Creation   Thistlekit's Creation EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:23

There is a second life and on template.

Aw well. Approved.

Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Thistlekit's Creation   Thistlekit's Creation EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:26

I forgot about that *shot*.

I am too lazy to do less work. Despite that not making sense, I'm just like that.

Thistlekit's Creation N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thistlekit's Creation   Thistlekit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Thistlekit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-