Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking about a family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Clan/Rank : WindClan/ 4 moons Kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 14

Thinking about a family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 19:38

Ooc: its okay Fox. =) and I can be your adopted kit! =D

IC Sorrelkit purred at the others the leaped at the moss ball. "I'm having such a great time!" She mewed happily, but her eyes lost their shine. "I'm just so bored! There are no other kits in the nursery to play with. Its too quiet...." She mewed quietly, pushing the moss ball around with her forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 19:52

ooc: Umm... dude... I'm an apprentice o.O

IC: Foxpaw let out a purr. "Then ask someone if they can play with you"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:02

Ooc Not YOU! XD I was talking to Badge. Haha maybe I should have separated them.

Sorrelkit looked up at Foxpaw, her eyes lighting up as she kneeded her paws into the ground. "Will you play with me Foxpaw? Please!" Sorrelkit begged, crouching down with her rear still in the air, wiggling it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:06

ooc: Oh XD Maybe

IC: Foxpaw looked at the kit. "Hmmmmm..." she thought for a moment. "I guess so. I've been cooped up in the camp, I can use some excercise" she then took the moss ball and flung it up in the air.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:23

Sorrelkit squeeled with joy and she bounced around the camp. "Woo-piee! You're not faster than me Foxpaw!" She yowled over her shoulder and she bounded towards where the moss ball had landed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:24

"If I hadn't twisted my paw, I'd be able to chase you down in a matter of seconds" Foxpaw teased.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:30

Sorrelkit pounced on the moss ball and stood proud in triumph. "If you say so Foxpaw." She purred teasingly at the apprentice. The young kit hooked the ball with one of her tiny claws and flung it towards Foxpaw.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:31

Foxpaw let out a laugh, hooking the ball with her claw and tossing it to the kit.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:39

Sorrelkit scampered after the moss as it flew over her head. She leaped at it, but as she landed so flipped and rolled, taking the moss ball with her as she crashed into the wall of the camp. "Ow..." She mewed quietly, rolling away from the wall, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 20:40

"You okay?" Foxpaw asked the kit.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 0:30

Sorrelkit nodded and shook her head again before bounding over and pouncing on Foxpaw, purring her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 4:01

occ: Have you guys heard of waiting? Mid and me haven't posted for the last page. And no, Sorrel, it is fine. I want Storm to be a real father.

Ic: Stormeye just watched as they played, letting out a purr of amusement.

Thinking about a family - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 12:04

ooc: Sorry, Badge. Sometimes I forget.

IC: Foxpaw shook the little kit off her, amusment sparkling in her eyes.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 12:24

OOC: sorry. =(

Sorrelkit laughed as she tumbled off of Foxpaw and fell on the ground, landing on her back. "Oof!" She mewed then rolled over and got upright on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 19:08

OOC: That sort of means to stop posting until both of us reply -.- Next time don't spam up a topic that isn't about kits playing. Make your own topic. I'm not in the mood to have to read through nonsense. kthxbai

Ravenfeather growled softly as the kit played. "And to think I want to have kits.." she mumbled softly.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a family
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next