Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking about a family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

Thinking about a family Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 14:59

Ravenfeather laid in her shade, yawning softly. If it wasn't for the stuffy conditions in the warrior den, that's where she'd be right now.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:01

Stormeye came back from a hunting patrol if you could call it that as he went hunting by himself. He had nothing to do really with Foxpaw being in the medicine cat den, and he smiled when he saw Ravenfeather. He hurried over, and dropped the rabbit he had caught at her paws. "I have a rabbit for you," he purred, laying down next to her.

Thinking about a family ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:03

Foxpaw padded by the warrior den, noticing the rabbit Stormeye gave Ravenfeather. She then realized how hungry she was. She turned and grabbed a small rabbit from the fresh-kill pile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:05

Ravenfeather smiled and licked stormeye on the ear. "Thank you." she purred, then tenitively took a small bite out of the rabbit.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:19

Stormeye purred at Ravenfeather, when he saw Foxpaw. "Hey, Foxpaw," he meowed to his apprentice.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:03

Ravenfeather glanced up slightly, looking at the apprentice. Then, she nosed the rabbit towards stormeye. "You can have the rest."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:12

Stormeye glanced at Ravenfeather. "Are you sure? You only took a small bite."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:14

Ravenfeather nodded. "I'm sure. I'm not that hungry. "

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:16

Stormeye just shrugged. "If you say so..." he said as he took a bite and glanced at his apprentice. "How is your paw doing, Foxpaw?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Clan/Rank : WindClan/ 4 moons Kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:55

Sorrelkit came bounding out of the nursery, squeeling in delight as she rolled around and flung around a piece of moss. As she tossed it the last time, the small ball of moss flew towards the group of three cats. She scurried over to them.
"Oops! Sorry Stormeye. Sorry Ravenfeather. Sorry Foxpaw." She mewed apologetically, trying to suppress launching after the moss ball again.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 17:58

ooc: I dun think they had the kits yet, Sorrel ono

IC: "It's... better" Foxpaw answered Stormeye, taking a quick glance at her paw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit

Clan/Rank : WindClan/ 4 moons Kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:07

Ooc (I'm not their kit. I talked to one of the Admins and they said I could RP and just have made-up parents so I didn't have to wait for kits to be born. =) )
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:09

ooc: Oh, sorry X3

IC: Foxpaw looked over at Sorrelkit while taking a bite of the rabbit. "Having fun?" she laughed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:22

Stormeye glanced down at the small kit. "Hey, Sorrelkit,"

Occ: You, Sorrel, crushed my heart. I was so happy for Storm to be a father...
Edit: @Little What? I am saying the truth! I was sad when I heard that she wasn't going to be our kit, and you ask Mid, I was very happy with Storm being a father.

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badge~Stormeye on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 18:26

ooc: Don't start, Badge

IC: Foxpaw continued on with her meal, watching the small kit play.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about a family   Thinking about a family Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a family
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next