Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chillin' in WindClan

Go down 
+3
Small
Ice Cream Zombie
Little
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 20:20

"I know that Shiningheart!" he meowed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 22:32

"well, if you did, you wouldn't have done that now have you?" she asked, she walked away and picked out,a mouse and came back and started to know on the meat.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 7:08

Longpaw's ginger fur bristled and then he got to his paws "Suddenly...I lost my appitiet" Longpaw padded to the medicine cat den then layed his head on his paws when he got to his spot.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3562

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:19

Shiningheart stood up and walked to the warriors den and washed her self before trying to sleep.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:30

Stormeye just watched as the two cats went to their dens, and laid down next to Ravenfeather. "What was that all about?"

Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 10:57

Iceclaw sighed, before nodding to Stormeye in greeting. "Just a little argument about respect. It's nothing big though, and I'm sure it'll wear off soon..." He mewed. Iceclaw got to his paws, stretching. "Are you guys up for hunting?" He asked Stormeye and Ravenfeather.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 11:37

"I'm up for it," Stormeye meowed, glancing at Ravenfeather. "How about you?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:24

ooc- Wait for Littleeeee.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 14:13

OOC: I'll wait, after this post. :P

"I don't mind." Ravenfeather muttered. (Not doing the dice roll though.)

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 14:35

Foxpaw hung her head. "I can't go hunting..."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 14:48

Stormeye glanced at Foxpaw and got to his paws. "How about once your paw is healed, me and you can go hunting. Just the two of us."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Jun 2012 - 14:51

Foxpaw got up. "Yeah!" she smiled. "And I'll catch the biggest rabbit!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 5:56

"I hope so! Big prey means full bellies." Iceclaw purred in amusement. He led the way out of camp, out onto the open moor. "Where to?" He asked Stormeye. "You can lead, since you were a warrior before me."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 7:24

Stormeye made his way out of the camp with Iceclaw, and glanced around. There wasn't many landmarks for WindClan cats to hunt at. "How about the RiverClan border? There is water there for the rabbits to drink."

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 7:50

Iceclaw nodded in agreement. "Good idea." He mewed. He glanced back at Ravenfeather. "Sound good?" He asked. Iceclaw wanted to make sure they all were comfortable with the fact of being near those smelly fish-eaters.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' in WindClan   Chillin' in WindClan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin' in WindClan
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next