Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

.:JUNE GATHERING:.

Go down 
+21
Ivy
Small
Stone
Stormi the Gummy
May
not fish
Mink
~Bramblestar~
Ebby
Honey
Reaper King
Sun
meme police
Sleepy
Splotch
Little
Honey Badger
Frosty
Shadow
~Rose blue~
Rainy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

.:JUNE GATHERING:. Empty
PostSubject: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 22:55

A warm breeze swept through the clearing which held four trees, the objects of its namesake. The air was warmer than it had been the moon before, giving it the pleasant feeling of being earlier in the day. Soon, many cats would be gathered hear, sharing news in peace and harmony.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 23:11

Butterlystar padded into the clearing an jumped onto the large rock

Occ:having brain fart lol can't think of the rocks name

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 23:12

Shadowstar padded in just after Butterflystar with her clan. She was ready to get this over with and get back to her own camp. She didn't really want to deal with the drama that was the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 23:31

Moonstar followed the other leaders, her clan on her tail. She had made a fool of herself the last Gathering, but hey- if someone told you your leader died, wouldn't you stare a few blind ThunderClan leaders in the eye too? D; *shot*

She gracefully leaped until the Greatrock, looking at the other two cats. "Hello Shadowstar, greetings Butterflystar. How are things in ShadowClan and WindClan?" She asked politely.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 23:56

"good, how is riverclan?" she asked

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 0:03

Padding up beside his mentor Longpaw took in a deep breath and filled his lungs with the warm like air into his lungs 'my first gathering!' he thought happily, just one day ago he had treated two cats on his own, he felt very proud so he stood tall his brown eyes burned with courage and curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 0:11

Moonstar purred slightly, and flicked her tail. "RiverClan is doing well." A lot better than we have been... She said vaguely, but kindly, waiting for cats to gather and what not.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 4:58

Stormeye came padding into the clearing, giving his body a small shake. He sat down as he waited for more cats to come.

.:JUNE GATHERING:. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 10:18

Foxpaw walked in and sat by Stormeye. "My first gathering!" she cheered

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 10:24

Instead of speaking with the normal apprentices he went to look for the other medicine cats, his ginger fur glew bright turning his pelt into a cream-like color but a little orange, he looked at the leaders on the rock, every leader was there but Skyclan's leader. But this was no time to worry! it was a gathering! swurving around he went to speak with Foxpaw "Hey Foxpaw, hows you wrist? is it feeling any better" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 10:40

"It feels better..." Foxpaw answered. "But it still kinda aches now and then"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 10:45

"Once we get back I'll give you some Alder" he meowed and licked a paw, he kinda liked her but he knew he was never to have a mate and he was going to stick with it. Lonpaw looked away and then trotted to where the medicine cats would usually sit.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 10:58

Ooc: I am going to wait for my warrior name..

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 11:11

ooc: I'm just DIEING to post, but Skyclan isn't here! o.o'
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 11:28

OOC: Am I allowed to join this?

Joining anyway. *Rebel*

.:JUNE GATHERING:. House_fight_the_power

IC: Smokepaw padded after his Clan quickly yet reluctantly. He had heard the stories of the Gathering and it sounded like a big waste of time for everyone. Why did they even bother?

.:JUNE GATHERING:. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:JUNE GATHERING:.   .:JUNE GATHERING:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:JUNE GATHERING:.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next