Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just hangin' around

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Little
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Just hangin' around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 3:55

Stormeye glanced at his apprentice. "Leaf-bare is coming soon, so perhaps we should hunt and try to fill up that fresh-kill pile."

Just hangin' around - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 14:06

Foxpaw pounced up. "Yeah!" she meowed

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 15:25

Stormeye smiled at his apprentice, and glanced at Ravenfeather. "Do you want to join us? It would be better then sitting in the shade."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 15:55

"And Bluepaw can come, too!" Foxpaw purred, looking over to Bluepaw.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 15:58

"Anyone can come if they want. The more hunters we have, the better!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 17:20

"What?" Bluepaw looked up, confused. The apprentice had fallen into a light sleep. "Yes, Foxpaw...?
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 18:54

Runningfoot pushed herself to go into the clearing where she heard the clan talking. The deputy heard Stormeye trying to encourage the rest of the apprentices and warriors to stock up for the oncoming leaf-bare.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 19:12

shiningpaw looked up from her grooming.

ooc: running can you post in meh assesment?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 4:25

"Do you want to come hunting with me and Foxpaw, Bluepaw? I would like to see how well you guys can hunt." He turned his gaze to Shiningpaw. "You can come soon. This might even be your last hunt as an apprentice!" Stormeye then turned around and dipped his head to Runningfoot when he saw her. "Oh, hello Runningfoot."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 9:12

"I'm gonna get a huge rabbit!" Foxpaw jumped, looking to Runningfoot. "Hello, Runningfoot!" she greeted

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:01

"Probably better than me. I'm not very fast." he meowed, licking his paws and drawing it over a ear. Look at dat long fur.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:04

"Well you're not gonna catch anything with that attitude!" Foxpaw smiled.

ooc: X3

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:07

loldafur

"I won't catch anything in general." Bluepaw meowed with a shrug, casting his gaze at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:09

Foxpaw sat down. "Well I hope you'll do at least something for the Clan"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:12

"I will! I'll protect the borders, raise kits, not yet though, and risk my life for my friends and the clan." he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just hangin' around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next