Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just hangin' around

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
Little
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Just hangin' around Empty
PostSubject: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 14:35

Foxpaw ran outta the apprentice den, a soft breeze blowing gently in the air. She went to a shaded area and sat down

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 15:27

Stormeye pulled himself from the warrior den, letting out a yawn. He rubbed his eyes with his paws, when he noticed Foxpaw sitting in the shade. "What are you doing in the shade, Foxpaw?" he chucked lightly, padding over to his apprentice. "It's almost Leaf-bare! We should enjoy this weather while we have it!"

Just hangin' around ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 15:46

Shiningpaw walked out of the apprentice's den she yawned and sighed sitting down on the other side of camp grooming herself.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 17:06

"Leaf-bare or not, I'd rather be in the shade." Ravenfeather meowed softly from where she lyed, in her little area.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyTue 29 May 2012 - 17:52

Stormeye glanced at Ravenfeather, his eyes lighting up when he saw her. He padded over, letting out a small purr. "You can stay in the shade all you want, Ravenfeather. I'm not going to mess with you. I don't feel like getting beat up today, mostly in font of my apprentice!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:16

"And why would I beat you up?" Ravenfeather questioned, a smile playing on her lips.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:23

"Because I would mess with you," he laughed, flicking his long tail at the black she-cat. "And I don't think that you would like to be messed with."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:32

Ravenfeather rolled her . "You're not THAT annoying." she remarked.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:45

Stormeye's went flat on his end, giving Ravenfeather a sad, but very fake, look. "But I thought that I was the most annoying cat in WindClan!" he huffed. "You just crushed my little heart, Ravenfeather." He sat down next to her, letting out a small laugh.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:49

she smirked, licking his ear. "I lied. You ARE annoying." she teased.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 13:51

Stormeye purred, glancing at her. "Good. I would hate to think that I don't annoy you!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 14:03

"Annoyance is unhealthy." Ravenfeather meowed softly, laying her head down on her paws.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 15:02

"If it weren't leaf-bare, I'd go run around in the moor and catch some rabbits" Foxpaw looked at the seemingly fading away fresh-kill pile

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:36

"They'll still be some rabbits out there." Ravenfeather commented softly. "You just need to know where to look."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 17:58

"I know" Foxpaw replied, looking down at her paws

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hangin' around   Just hangin' around Empty

Back to top Go down

Just hangin' around
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next