Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hangin' [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Hangin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hangin' [closed]   Hangin' [closed] EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 16:39

Sedgekit wandered into the center of camp, head hanging low. Why did he have to be in SkyClan? He didn't like it here. He wanted to be with Dawnstrike back in WindClan! However, he was glad he was with his sister... And his father was very affectionate toward him. He wondered why Larktalon wasn't as nice to the other Clan cats as he was to him? He stretched tiredly, curling his long, black tail. He would meet Dawnstrike again, he knew. When I go to my first Gathering, I'll see her again. Maybe I can go back with her! Me and Sandkit and Larktalon!

His mood spiking, Sedgekit spotted a lone leaf. He pounced at it, but it started to swirl away in the wind. "Come back here!" he shouted, chasing the green leaf, claws swiping at the air. He dodged warriors passing by, wind buffeting their fur. As soon as his claws lightly grazed the stem of it, the wind began to calm and lay the leaf gently on a edge in the wall of the camp. Hah! That would be easy to get, right? The black tomkit started off small- hopping on rocks to reach the height of the leaf. He was nearly there now! Good thing he had strong legs! He gave a huff. He then clambered onto the indentations in the wall, his paws fitting nicely in the grooves. It was just out of his reach. The black tomkit's paw was outstretched toward the leaf in the hole in the camp walls. His claws could just feel the leaf, now... Almost.... there.... The dirt started to crumble somewhat beneath his paws.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hangin' [closed] N6a5zHfHangin' [closed] IMrnxD6Hangin' [closed] GMXQgOOHangin' [closed] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hangin' [closed] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Hangin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' [closed]   Hangin' [closed] EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 17:49

Ravenpaw had been napping lazily in the shade of a nearby tree until something had disturbed the new apprentice. The she-cats head raised quickly her clear amber eyes squinting as she saw a newer kit leaping around chasing a leaf. Ravenpaw's whiskers had twitched, it was hard too believe that only 6 moons ago she was a kit just like him. Ravenpaw didn't know much about Sedgekit, she didn't even knkow his name. All she knew was the fact that he was Larktalon's kit although he looked nothing like him. Sitting upright the she-cat had glanced away from Sedgekit too take a brief moment too groom her paws, licking her fur so she looked presentable.

Although one thing they did have in common was they werent raised without mothers. However Sedgekit was possibly worse off, Ravenpaws mother had only went missing considered dead but the apprentice had hope. Lifting herself onto her paws the apprentice had started too somewhat chase Sedgekit, he was all over the place chasing that little green leaf it made her whiskers twitch with amusement. The she-cats ears flicked into a perk as she saw the dirt crumbling underneath him. Her eyes had widened in a small fraction as she rushed forwards. "Move!"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Hangin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' [closed]   Hangin' [closed] EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 11:54

Sedgekit felt a tugging force beneath him. The dirt was giving way underneath his paws! Before he could react, he tumbled down the camp walls and plummeted toward the earth below. Squeezing his eyes, he felt his body collide with... something softer than he'd expected. Rolling off of fur and onto the ground, Sedgekit's amber eyes looked up in awe. It was a she-cat, bigger than he was, but still looked young. His heart seemed to explode in his chest with excitement. "That was so cool!" he squeaked, fluffing up his tail. "I almost got it! Did you see that?"

Not understanding the gravity of the situation, Sedgekit weaved through her legs to return to the rocks he was climbing on, but he realized the path to the leaf had been obstructed. There would be no way to get it now... "Can you get me that leaf for me?" he asked, giving a cattish grin.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Hangin' [closed] N6a5zHfHangin' [closed] IMrnxD6Hangin' [closed] GMXQgOOHangin' [closed] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Hangin' [closed] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hangin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' [closed]   Hangin' [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hangin' [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: