Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A shadow rises >:D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A shadow rises >:D Empty
PostSubject: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 15:40

Coldpaw curled up in his nest thinking of how his training was paying off. But this was simple stuff! He wanted to be the best fighter the clans have ever known. Maybe leader one day...

As he fell asleep, darkness crept through him, and he found himself lying on dead, dark, shadowy grass. He jumped to his feet, fur bristling. Where am I? he thought cautiously. He began to walk slowly around, ears perked for any signs of danger. It was dark here, with no stars. He couldn't see the sky, and there was a spooky black, thin fog rolling in the tree tops....

ooc: Don't worry, Cold will join, and will never abandon them. HE BEIN' EVILISHNESS! XD

Cue le Dark Forest kities? Scarlet maybe :3?

A shadow rises >:D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA shadow rises >:D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA shadow rises >:D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA shadow rises >:D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A shadow rises >:D 1voydA shadow rises >:D 2gy1qubA shadow rises >:D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA shadow rises >:D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:09

ooc: BLUHN BLUHN BLUHHHH

ic: A black she-cat parted the fog around her, and stepped into view, her fur sleek and shiny underneath the blank sky. "So glad you could join us, young one," purred the cat, violet eyes in slits.

A young tom sat next to her, head down with insecurity. He said nothing, just gave his tail-tip a twitch.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A shadow rises >:D N6a5zHfA shadow rises >:D IMrnxD6A shadow rises >:D GMXQgOOA shadow rises >:D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A shadow rises >:D GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:14

Coldpaw unsheathed his claws, glaring at them with icy cold eyes. "Who are you?!" He snarled fearlessly. "I don't take strangers nicely!"

ooc:
Quote~
"And I see a new apprentice of yours in the future." LE DUN DUN DUN...? *shot*

A shadow rises >:D Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA shadow rises >:D Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA shadow rises >:D Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA shadow rises >:D I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A shadow rises >:D 1voydA shadow rises >:D 2gy1qubA shadow rises >:D One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA shadow rises >:D StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:17

ooc: *asplosion* :U

ic: Scarlet sat, unmoved by the apprentice's brave words. "Actually, since you're here, you're the stranger. Though, you're not a stranger to me. I know you, Coldpaw," she sneered, standing, now.

A shadow rises >:D N6a5zHfA shadow rises >:D IMrnxD6A shadow rises >:D GMXQgOOA shadow rises >:D JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:21

Coldpaw let out a growl, slowly taking a step forward. "How do you know my name?" He demanded. "Are you a spy or something?" He crouched as if going to spring.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:23

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. It's just that a Dark Forest warrior knows every cat in the forest. It's a big responsibility, really," she purred. "Right, son?"

Happy jumped at his name, and looked up sharply. "What!? Oh- uh... yeah..." he began, but his voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:25

Coldpaw narrowed his eyes, standing up. "So this is the Dark Forest? I've heard of it..." He huffed, looking around. "Well, it's dark....and a forest. I'll give you that. But who's he? I thought cats had to be strong to come here..." He growled, glaring at Happy. "He's more jumpy than the rabbit I caught today!"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:29

Happy's heart sunk, and he flattened his ears. "S- Sorry..."

Scarlet turned her gaze away from the cat. "That is why my son is here. So he can be a strong, and..." She looked back to Happy, glaring. "...less jumpy!"

Happy stayed quiet and just kept his head low.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:33

ooc: Aww poor happy ono He just got zoned by an apprentice now I feel bad D: HOW DO YOU PLAY AN EVIL CAT AND NOT FEEL BAD X3

ic: Coldpaw perked his ears. He was interested now. "Oh really? Stronger than the clans?" He mewed slyly. "I could think about joining...if it is even worth my time." He huffed, flicking his tail as if he didn't even care.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:42

ooc: U GOTTA BE STRONG! ;u;

ic: Scarlet stared. "Yes, Coldpaw, stronger than the Clans. Do you know how many cats I've killed?" she hissed, ignoring the small peep emitted from the apprentice-sized cat behind her. "Happy, show him what you've learned. Let's have him decide if the Dark Forest is worth his time."

Happy's eyes widened. He snapped his gaze to his mother. "M- Ma! Can't you do it? You haven't trained me that much, and I-" His reply was a swift slash to the face, giving him a bright red scar on his cheek. He didn't take a moments hesitation after that. He flung himself into Coldpaw, claws unsheathed. "Mmph...!" he growled underneath his breath, pressing his paws into his shoulders, sending him crashing onto the dark ground. His eyes seemed to be saying, "I'm sorry! Please, don't take this the wrong way!" but Happy said nothing. The grey tom stared down into Coldpaw's (color) eyes with fear and guilt.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:44

ooc: ice blue XD

ic: Coldpaw let out a snarl, his eyes full with flames of hatred. He unsheathed his claws, digging his hind paws into Happy's stomach and kicking him off. He leaped to his feet, pouncing on him and digging his foreclaws into his shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 16:49

"Nngg- Aaauu!" he cried as the cat flew across the clearing, rolling across the ground. "M- Ma! Get off! Ma! Mama!" he mewled, looking at his mother.

Scarlet stared with no emotion on her face. Suddenly, what had seemed to be emotionless, was read by Happy. He knew that there would be a punishment waiting for him if he kept squealing like the helpless kit he was.

Happy held back a sharp cry. He began to struggle to loosen Coldpaw's grip before lashing up to latch on to his throat, claws piercing into his chest.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:02

Coldpaw hissed in anger. He was mad now. He lunged forward, grabbing Happy's scruff and yanking him away from him. He leaped on him, grabbing his throat in his jaws, eyes flaming, and held him there in warning. His eyes flickered up, watching for Scarlet's reaction.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:09

Scarlet watched, pleased. She waited to see what the apprentice would do. She truly didn't care if she killed her son right there. Curling her tail around her paws, she awaited to see what he would do.

Happy hung there limply, exhaustedly. He panted, choking on the jaws clamped around his throat. His breath rasped through his mouth weakly.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 17:12

ooc: You don't want me to kill him though, do you? Cuz you know, he's your second life ouo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shadow rises >:D   A shadow rises >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

A shadow rises >:D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next