Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Winged Wolves Club

Go down 
+3
Ice Cream Zombie
Sunny
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Which ones need them?

I <3 wolves!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Right now the Southern River Pack has no alpha of male or female, while the Western Mountain Pack needs a male alpha...

The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 1voydThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks, should my name be Blackpelt/wind or Nightwind/pelt?

The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Either one :D I'll put you in the ranking as alpha of the Northern Forest Pack, along with me X3

The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 1voydThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

How do I change my name?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:35 pm

On your profile. It's under "My controls". Which is basically your profile X3

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm

I want to join.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Okay just make an account and creation, then I'll approve it so you can start role playing~

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm

can you give the link?

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Can I be a leader?! Oh yeah and thanks for the link.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Sure of which one?

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Western Mountain Pack.if not that then I don't care what.

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I tried making a creation but it wouldn't let me and it also won't let me change my name.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

this annoys m, because Fire had the same problem. I have no idea why it does that...I'll have to look at my settings. I'll post on here when I fix it okay?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winged Wolves Club
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next