Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Winged Wolves Club

Go down 
+3
Ice Cream Zombie
Sunny
Stormi the Gummy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Winged Wolves Club Empty
PostSubject: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyFri 11 May - 16:09

Okay, so me and some of my friends on Facebook have a group called "Winged Wolves" that is actually pretty cool. We have a site mainly for that use of the group, but there is also a public role playing area you could play in. It's actually quite interesting, if you want to join!~

(Not everyone in our group as joined yet, as I am the only admin, because it won't let me post the ink on Facebook for spam prevention of some sort)

LOOKING FOR MODERATORS!!!
LOOKING FOR ALPHAS IN THE 3 PACKS!!!
LOOKING FOR OMEGAS IN THE 3 PACKS!!!
LOOKING FOR MEMBERS-*shot*

If you do join, make sure to read the rules before actually role playing. The site is kind of like this one(with the creation stuff and everything) but don't go yelling at me about it. It's not THAT much like it. Only a few things are SIMILAR.

Thanks!
~Stormi

(P.S. I'm the Alpha Female of the Northern Forest Pack, Torm! Yes, I named my wolf after the nick-name Jay gave me XD)

The Winged Wolves Club Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Winged Wolves Club Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Winged Wolves Club Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Winged Wolves Club I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Winged Wolves Club 1voydThe Winged Wolves Club 2gy1qubThe Winged Wolves Club One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Winged Wolves Club StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormy~Coldkit on Mon 14 May - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyFri 11 May - 16:35

Awesome!! Can I be an alpha i n a pack??

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyFri 11 May - 16:55

Which one? There is two in need of an alpha. (Note there can be two alphas of each gender. An alpha female and an alpha male. No double females though or double males, because if there is two alphas that means they are mates)

The Winged Wolves Club Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Winged Wolves Club Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Winged Wolves Club Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Winged Wolves Club I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Winged Wolves Club 1voydThe Winged Wolves Club 2gy1qubThe Winged Wolves Club One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Winged Wolves Club StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyTue 15 May - 17:38

I might join :P but that would mean more computer stealing lol

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyTue 15 May - 22:21

Anyone else want to join? I'm lonely being the only member/admin ono

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyTue 15 May - 22:27

I'll join :). If you want, I could be the Alpha male for Torm that is if you don't have one.

The Winged Wolves Club Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyTue 15 May - 22:40

Nope. I'm the only member and sure :D

I'll activate your account when you make it~

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyTue 15 May - 22:51

Where's the website? Couldn't find it. D:

The Winged Wolves Club Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 15:33

http://z13.invisionfree.com/0_Winged_Wolves_0/index.php?act=idx

Or you could have gone to my profile, clicked "Contact", and under "Website" there it is :D

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 17:01

Can I be Alpha of the Western Mountain Pack?

By the way, I'm Feliciano(Sarrow)

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 17:01

Sure :D You have to make a creation though...

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 17:23

Imma joining I'm Blackmink X3

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 17:35

lol k yay more members :D I'm just adding a battle system right now...

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 17:36

Kay!

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club EmptyWed 16 May - 18:04

Make sure you make a creation so I can put you in a pack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Wolves Club   The Winged Wolves Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winged Wolves Club
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next