Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just thinkin' in camp

Go down 
+2
Little
Honey Badger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Just thinkin' in camp Empty
PostSubject: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:03

Stormpaw was laying on his favorite rock, not having moved a lot since Heathersong's death, and now that his mentor was leader, Moonstar never really visited him to train with him. He sat there dreaming of the day when he would be leader just like his mentor, and would be Stormstar, the great leader of WindClan! He would be so happy happy if he became deputy, but one thing lagged in the back of his mind of what Ravenpaw told him as kits; 'Then, the only way I would become Leader is if you died. Then, I wouldn't want me to be leader..' Did Stormpaw really want to be leader so badly as a deputy that he would want Runningfoot to die? He knew that as a kit he would of, but he was a changed cat now, and he understood the lost of a cat. He laid there thinking about it, if he became deputy when Runningfoot became leader, would he really want to become leader as soon as he could?

Just thinkin' in camp ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:53

"Hai!" Foxkit squealed to Stormpaw. "Watcha doing?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:57

Stormpaw opened up one eye and glanced at Foxkit, letting out a small huff. "Not much, just thinking about how I want to be leader one day." As he looked at the small kit, he sighed. He knew that the other Clans must have to look down on WindClan for taking in rogues.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:57

Ravenpaw padded up to Foxkit and stormpaw, her face solemn. "Hey.." she whispered.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:59

"What's wrong, Ravenpaw?" He asked, giving his den-mate a worried look.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:00

"But I'm gonna be leader!" Foxkit tried to make herself look as big as she could, then she looked over to Ravenpaw. "Who are you?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:02

Ravenpaw sent a small glare at Foxkit before correcting herself. You're a nice cat........not "I'm Ravenpaw." she meowed softly. "Nothing is wrong." Ravenpaw said, answering stormpaws question.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:03

Stormpaw got to his paws, nodding. "She is my den-mate, Foxkit, and don't worry, I am sure you will be leader one day also."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:04

"Wanna play a game?" Foxkit asked eagerly, springing up to her paws

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:06

"I'm not sure, Foxkit, I am getting a little to old to play," Stormpaw meowed, witch was the truth as he was now as old to be a warrior, but he wasn't going to become a warrior without Ravenpaw!

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:08

Ravenpaw didn't answer her question, but asked her one. "If you don't mind me asking, little kit, but, who are YOU?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:09

"Oh yeah... I'm Foxkit!" she mewed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:10

"She was found in the territory by Butterflystar and Icepaw I believe."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:12

"Actually, it was Butterflystar and Shiningpaw" Foxkit corrected him. "And speaking of which, have you seen Butterflystar today?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:14

Longkit, a new kit in the clan bounded up "Hello!" he meowed excitedly his tabby fur gleaming.

OOC: This is Longkit https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/ne85lg.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thinkin' in camp
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next