Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just thinkin' in camp

Go down 
+2
Little
Honey Badger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:06

"How do you know? I'm kinda scared of her though." Bluekit meowed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:07

"Like she would kill her own Clanmates!" Foxkit laughed. "And besides, if she did try to attack us, Butterflystar would come and save us"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 16:13

"Ya!" he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:01

Icepaw shook his fur, nodding in greeting to the kits and padded over. "Hey there. Why do you all look so ruffled up?" He mused, looking at them with a puzzled expression.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:17

Foxkit turned around and saw Icepaw, "Bluekit thinks Ravenpaw's gonna kill us if we bug her"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:22

Icepaw twitched his whiskers in discomfort. "Well, no, she would never do that. She was just trying to scare you so you'd leave her alone. You see, Ravenpaw and Stormpaw knew Heathersong, our last elder, very well and loved her like family. When she died, they were heart broken. Same goes for poor Willowstream." He explained quietly. "They may lose their temper with you right now, because they are so upset about their loss, but they will never hurt you. I promise."

Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:30

Runningfoot trotted over to the kits and apprentices. She had been listening to their conversation for awhile now and she had gotten irritated at some of the comments that were said. Her tail was low and flicking quickly back and forth. She sat without a word and continued to watch and listen.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:33

"I told you, mouse-brain" Foxkit said to Bluekit

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:36

"Don't call me mouse-brain! She did say she would send us to the medicine cat den!"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:40

"Kits, please be nice." Runningfoot mewed to the two bickering kits. Icepaw was very good with the kits and see was glad for that, since they had no warriors, they had no queens. The clan was made up of Butterflystar, Willowstream, and herself as the eldest ones. The deputy was glad for the help from a tomcat.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:42

Icepaw nodded in agreement with Runningfoot. "Yes, fighting will only make it worse. You don't want to end up as grumpy as Stormpaw and Ravenpaw, do you?" He reasoned with a little joke to back it up.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:48

"Okay" Foxkit stopped fighting with bluekit

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:50

"Good. Now how about we play a game or something?" He asked, feeling better but still worried about Ravenpaw and Stormpaw. After all Stormpaw was his best friend, and, even though he never admitted it, he had a sort of crush on Ravenpaw...

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:57

Foxkit let out a slow yawn, "I'm actually kinda tired"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 17:59

Icepaw's eyes fluttered with amusement. "Of course. I forgot how you kits love to get into trouble, but also needed your sleep." He joked with a small laugh. "Alright then. Off to bed with you, Foxkit. Anyone else tired? Foxkit will need company!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinkin' in camp   Just thinkin' in camp - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just thinkin' in camp
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: