Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T Empty
PostSubject: Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T   Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 14:22

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T 4tu551

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep, you be such a troll T3T Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep, you be such a troll T3T Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep, you be such a troll T3T I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T 1voydColdstep, you be such a troll T3T 2gy1qubColdstep, you be such a troll T3T One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep, you be such a troll T3T StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T   Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:20

XD lol

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T   Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:21

See
Here's your proof
Even the trainers hate Coldstep

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep, you be such a troll T3T Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep, you be such a troll T3T Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep, you be such a troll T3T I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T 1voydColdstep, you be such a troll T3T 2gy1qubColdstep, you be such a troll T3T One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep, you be such a troll T3T StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T   Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:29

XD Nice

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T   Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldstep, you be such a troll T3T
Page 1 of 1