Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coldstep's plot

Go down 
+10
Sleepy
Rainy
Ebby
Shadow
rainydays
Mink
Darkfang
~Bramblestar~
May
Stormi the Gummy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:04 pm

So Coldstep's plot. NOT FULLY DONE YET, but here's a preview :D...

Spoiler:

Long plot I know >.> but evil cats have long plots! lolz

Coldstep's plot Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep's plot Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep's plot Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep's plot I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep's plot 1voydColdstep's plot 2gy1qubColdstep's plot One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep's plot StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormy~Coldpaw on Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:50 pm

How about Creamstripe knows because of her mother and Maypaw? Also, by the way, Singethorn didn't appear. Creamstripe turned into Singethorn. :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:54 pm

I know I was going to put "Singethorn appeared as Creamstripe" But I got lazy :D

And surreeee X3

Coldstep's plot Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzColdstep's plot Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrColdstep's plot Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaColdstep's plot I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Coldstep's plot 1voydColdstep's plot 2gy1qubColdstep's plot One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksColdstep's plot StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:55 pm

o3o Coolio.

I just realized you have a PF account. I should hook you up on the forums. c:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:57 pm

k :D
I've had that account for years though X3 *committed veterian(or however you spell that)*

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:58 pm

:D I like it..... can Bramble kill him?
I think this is a very well thought out plan

Coldstep's plot Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks :D and I'm not sure...you're actually the 3rd person to ask that XD

WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO KILL MEEEE?!-Oh yeah cuz Cold is an evil be*ch -u-

Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:02 pm

But u said u wanted to kill Hawk, so that means he can't kill u...
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:04 pm

I also forgot to ask if Cold could kill one one of Bramble's life when they're fighting?

Coldstep's plot Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:08 pm

GUYS calm down =3=

Torn: They decided on letting Hawk die as an elder, so he's out of the question >:U

Bramble: I could do that, but I'm not making promises. I haven' decided who's going to kill him yet...besides even when I do it won't be for a long time >.>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:10 pm

I could arrange for Dove to kill him. Like, since he'll be a rogue, he could be at the River. It's a place where the few rogues can post. ^^

Although, she is gonna be a medicine cat. But there could be a prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Possibly. I have 4 people who want to kill him right now...fail XD

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Congrats! Now, who'll be #5 to kill Cold? Anyone,anyone? Going once...going twice...

XD

Coldstep's plot Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:21 pm

omg bramble XD *rofls*

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:04 pm

:3 Yes, but Cold, you can try to kill me. Kind of like Cream. But not that bad hurt. Lol you can make a post right now if you want about trying to kill me. But, I'll ether have to flee or win. So... *Dun dunn dunnnnn* What will happen?

Coldstep's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldstep's plot   Coldstep's plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldstep's plot
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next