Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Empty
PostSubject: I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....   I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 16:58

This is how it went....

Okay...I expected this...
Spoiler:

Meh I normally have around 2 or 3 pictures for my characters that I make on my bored time anyways...
Spoiler:

Ehh....okay...
Spoiler:

What...? What?
Spoiler:

WUT?! HOW MANY OF THESE DO I HAVE?
Spoiler:

?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF? WHEN DID I MAKE ALL OF THESE?
Spoiler:

WHAT THE HECK??!?!?!?!! WHAT. THE. HECK?!(Look closely at the options)
Spoiler:

I have a serious problem: The computer is trolling me T_T

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... 1voydI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... 2gy1qubI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....   I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 18:49

Storm, as a tip, save your pictures as PNG to preserve cleanliness. *godiceyunologout?*

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....   I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... EmptyThu 5 Jul 2012 - 19:06

Maybe you should title them according to what is in the picture. Like the one where he's looking at his unsheathed claws, the lineart is called revenge, so you could call it "Coldstep revenge" or something. That's what I do.

Leechkit:

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Mew
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....   I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... EmptyFri 6 Jul 2012 - 5:34

Lawl it's not that. I know I have a lot of pictures. And Shiny I took your advice and renamed most of them, but I still don't get the last one...(I did throw the troll face in there for added effect but I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT GLITCHED UP AND SAID "Do You want to replace this file? YES or YES")

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... 1voydI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... 2gy1qubI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....   I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I believe I do too many Coldstep pictures....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: