Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Perfection.

Go down 
+10
Splotch
Frogglyness
Stormi the Gummy
meme police
Shadow
Honey
Ebby
~Rose blue~
Sleepy
Mossy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Perfection. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:08

It seems like a pretty cool idea :3 but.. if your next life is to be a rogue that joins Shadowclan, I'm afraid I do not think that will happen. Y'see, I really want Shadowclan to be almost absolutely traditional (and quite frankly, rogues seem to be taking over all the clans which in the books is supposed to be a big no-no).. but I'm always glad to accept another SC kitty :D
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:26

He's a rogue kit who's parents died and was abused as a kit, like Frog was...

(Thanks for letting me use that idea Froggles X3)

Perfection. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPerfection. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPerfection. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPerfection. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Perfection. - Page 2 1voydPerfection. - Page 2 2gy1qubPerfection. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPerfection. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 14:36

NOOOOO D:....

If Storm dies....then...then...HE has to come ._.
NOT NOW! Send out the friendly Honeyfeather instead .3.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Perfection. - Page 2 LickingIcon02Perfection. - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:10

Stormy~Stormwing wrote:
...I have a suggestion :D *rescue music FTW*

So, my cat, Stormi, is supposed to be killed by a tree that fell on her during a storm, so why don't we just have a huge storm that lightning is shocking down trees, setting them on fire (Rain alone wouldn't put it out for a while, as in the books the rain didn't help a lot till later >.>), and there could be a HURRICANE or something. Except it's passing around the edges of windclan territory, which is too far from Riverclan to really have any affect on them except the fact of maybe a little overflow of water sloshing around from... little winds...So all the clans are FORCED to go to riverclan and hide there for a few days, and realize how safe it is in RC, and how friendly the kitties are to them(because why would they be mean to them if they want a joined clan? They'd see the obvious opportunity), so they join up :D. Also, I want Storm to die on the way to Rc, when she rescues my next life, who I want to join Shadowclan by the way...

Anyone like this idea?

First off, how would a hurricane occur anywhere near the forest?

And how would it affect ShadowClan? ShadowClan hardly has any trees and isn't near WindClan at all.

Perfection. - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:15

First off, it is possible. Actually, the clans have NEVER had one before, and it's possible ANYWHERE in the world for one to happen. Now would be a perfect time over this entire plot.

And Shadowclan is near Windclan. They border it. Plus, Hurricanes normally surround a large area.

Perfection. - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPerfection. - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPerfection. - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPerfection. - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Perfection. - Page 2 1voydPerfection. - Page 2 2gy1qubPerfection. - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPerfection. - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:24

Yes, but if it's large enough to mess up WindClan and ShadowClan, then it's large enough to get RiverClan too.

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 16:48

Sleepy is right, but in a way he is also wrong (le sorry mah lord ;n;)

First off, she knew that already, therefore saying in her post that it would SLIGHTLY reach Riverclan, like up to the rivers, causing them to overflow. The cats could be heading away from the hurricane, therefore going down the river(not literally). They would eventually find an easier way to cross, tat would probably be a little more complicated then stepping stones, which is further up the river with the overflow area. They would cross, and come visit Sleepy o3o

HOWEVER
If the hurricane is large enough to hit Shadowclan, then it's large enough to hit the gorge, meaning it can cause massive overflow in the rivers and possibly flood because of all the harsh running water in the gorge. That would DEFINATELY hit Riverclan.

BUT
They could arrive to see Riverclan evacuating, too, just a little late because it hadn't reached them as fast. Since Riverclan knew the territory better, they could lead everyone else away from the chaos. They could find a resting place, and I guess sort of HAVE to work together is they wish to form a plan for them all to get home o3o

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Perfection. - Page 2 LickingIcon02Perfection. - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 17:43

Hey what about Skyclan? are you forgetting about them?
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 17:45

I said Skyclan.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:00

I think you're all underestimating the size of a hurricane...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:25

HOLY SHET!

I didn't now they were that big. O-o...

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:30

YOU DIDN'T?!?*extream facepalm*

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 18:32

I don't watch the news. :trollfaceplz:

Trolololololol

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:29

If they tear up entire cities and THROW THEM ON THE GROUND in one hour, I wouldn't think you'd need to watch the news.

Perfection. - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Perfection. - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 19:46

And yet somehow they won't completely destroy the bunch of cats that are only protected by a river and some reeds?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection.   Perfection. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfection.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: