Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new prophecy?

Go down 
+14
meme police
Ice Cream Zombie
Mossy
Honey Badger
~Rose blue~
Splotch
Sleepy
Rainy
Frosty
Honey
~Bramblestar~
Stormi the Gummy
Sun
Frogglyness
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

A new prophecy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:04

It can't be Icepaw if he tried to kill a medicine cat >.> The prophecy seems to say something about a cat HELPING the clans, not killing people XD

But a lot of people have agreed to this so far! Cool, I hope we get to do it. Now we wait for frog to reply and settle things...

A new prophecy? - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA new prophecy? - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA new prophecy? - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA new prophecy? - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A new prophecy? - Page 2 1voydA new prophecy? - Page 2 2gy1qubA new prophecy? - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA new prophecy? - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:33

All right! *cracks knuckles* Time to edit some stuff .3.
I'll try to make everyone okay with it...

Prophecy: POST SOME IDEAS! If you like my original one, just say so x3 We could pick the best one for the plot!

Main cat: A windclan apprentice, because they are young and have much to learn, but are perfect for the job o3o

Main clan: Windclan. They suffered through a lot, and it's time they show le clans they are just as good as they are! (Not in a mean way XD)

Plot summary: We could use the original idea, or you could edit the original to make it more sensible to your likings, or we could make a new one all together! Post some ideas, because I'm a little afraid I won't be able to please everyone o3o

Main cat name: LET'S TAKE A VOTE! (I'm including Icepaw anyways because he still counts as an apprentice, though I still don't think he fits the job)

Stormpaw(My vote .3.)~ A loyal young tom closer to being a warrior then any of the other apprentices. He had a complicated past, but he still goes strong! Some times, he really knows when and how to take control too.

Ravenpaw~ A calm, nice she-cat who is the second-oldest apprentice next to Stormpaw. She's not the biggest fighter, but will for her clan if she has to!

Icepaw~ A strong, large, young apprentice. He's not stubborn, and will accept punishments, though he "accidentally" gets into a lot of them. His anger can get a hold of him a lot, but he tries to be a nice guy.

Shiningpaw~ Icepaw's sister. A shy, young she-cat who isn't the biggest fan of fighting, unless it's for her clan. Very swift and agile, but can feel uncomfortable around strangers, even if they are her age.

I took those descriptions based on some topics I read before posting x3 I wanted to make sure everyone knew who they were voting for before they actually voted! The cats above...feel free to change your summary!

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

A new prophecy? - Page 2 LickingIcon02A new prophecy? - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:40

*has Idea* How about two cats? the first cat needs some one to support him\her.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:47

Well, it depends. Who did you have in mind..? You can't just use the idea without even having any idea who the cats your talking about will be...

*I'm not voting because no one wants Icepaw >.>*

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:51

Is no one going to address the problem that I have to die in like a week? cx RiverClan isn't strong enough to take over SkyClan and ThunderClan, and I doubt Moonfrost is going to continue Sleepy's campaign.

A new prophecy? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:55

*shrugs* that is a problem... how about Skyclan and Thundeclan surender?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:58

Erm...sorry but I'll never let that happen. If you want ThunderClan to surrender ask them

A new prophecy? - Page 2 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:02

I don't know what Silverstar will say, but I'm pretty sure it's this. This also goes for both WISP AND SARROW and probably all of ThunderClan.

:wthplz: NO.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:05

read over it again...it'll be a cat who would kind of fix things up with the clans and hostilities from battles provoked by Sleepystar. Therefor, it could be after Sleepy's death.

~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:13

Sleepy wrote:
Is no one going to address the problem that I have to die in like a week? cx RiverClan isn't strong enough to take over SkyClan and ThunderClan, and I doubt Moonfrost is going to continue Sleepy's campaign.

Like Sleepy said, he doubt's that Moon is going to continue what Sleepystar is doing and when Sleepy says he doubts, it's usually true. No offense if I'm being rude.

A new prophecy? - Page 2 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:16

Yeah, it's true. ouo
I don't plan on continuing after Sleepy dies, so if we want to capture everybody or whatever, we would have to do it soon.
That was kinda how everyone goes free, because Moonstar didn't want to be a dictator and all.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 16:37

Well, chances are, I will face off with Sleepy and someone will kill the other person. I suppose if I die I'll have to surrender after I'm killed. We haven't worked out who wins yet though... XP

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A new prophecy? - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 20:52

And I'm still trying to think about Shadowclan, and I'm kinda hoping that some of our 9001 apprentices could actually train a little quicker so we have more warriors >>; but right now, and I think Badge had a good idea about the whole united takeover thing, Shadowclan is going to kinda stay out of it unless there is a good way of actually winning against Skyclan and Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 6:39

I could do it, but Storm would most likely get sick until Silent dies...as Jay says that Silent has to die for Storm to become a warrior but that is like 19 days at least after Storm should become a warrior.

A new prophecy? - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Apr 2012 - 7:37

(Splotchy)~Shiningkit wrote:
*has Idea* How about two cats? the first cat needs some one to support him\her.

what if they were two cats from different clans? like WC and RC for example

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new prophecy?   A new prophecy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new prophecy?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next