Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking.......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Thinking....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 14:53

Stormwing sighed. Thank starclan! "I was thinking that, I just was a little overwhelmed. Your'e right Stonestar, and I'll always be a Skyclan cat, just like I promised in our warrior ceremony. It's just hard since we lost her only yesterday..." She meowed, dipping her head.

Thinking....... - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... - Page 3 1voydThinking....... - Page 3 2gy1qubThinking....... - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:07

Minkfur looked down. "We did say that... Stormwing, Creampaw, and Stonestar. I've made my answer clear now...." He took time to speak again. "Creampaw you may go to Riverclan without me... I-I'm not g-going..." Minkfur looked at Stonestar "Sorry, for this foolishness StoneStar. I'm not leaving and never will. I would be wasting my time in Riverclan any ways." He sighed. "Stonestar, I understand you are now mad about this... Creampaw wanted to go and we could not stop her.... Creampaw," He looked at the young cat. "You may go. Just not without me.... I'm the one who made all this happen. Making cat's minds buzzed, I'm so sorry about this..." Minkfur pawed the ground "I just miss Gracestep. I wished I j-just could have said good bye to her... I never did get to say good bye to her when she left to Riverclan or w-when she died... I'm the one, I'm the one who was going to leave and Stormwing, Creampaw would come with me. Three less cats to make Skyclan weaker, and Riverclan stronger. It's my fault...." He said getting up his mouse half-ate. Minkfur walked away into the forest without looking back. He stopped and clawed up a tree thinking about what he's done Creampaw if she did come with me no one would train her for a long time... She would never have been a true warrior.... Stormwing, I'm so sorry for thinking about even doing this... You would not be happy at Riverclan... I just know it... I'm sorry to Stonestar I should of never even talked about this to others... It was a mouse-brained Idea to even put into my brain.... I can't do this on my own... Mother help me!! He cryed in his brain....

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:13

Stormwing blinked sadly after her brother. She wanted to go to him and say it was okay, it wasn't all his fault. She could of said no, but she didn't. But she knew that would only make Minkfur more upset. He needed some time alone to cool off, then she could talk to him when he got back. If he was gone for too long, she would go to him though. I'm going to make Gracestep, and all of starclan proud, she thought fiercely. I will never give up, and I was stupid like a kit again to even think of going. Minkfur was my brother, but I could of changed his mind, so then none of this would of happend at all.

Thinking....... - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... - Page 3 1voydThinking....... - Page 3 2gy1qubThinking....... - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:15

"I can understand your loss. She was my granddaughter. but we must remember that they are always with us and try to move on with our lives." Stonestar meowed and dipped his head back to Stormwing and watched Minkfur leave camp with sadness in his eyes. "I do not blame either of you for thinking these thoughts, it is only natural, but don't let this sadness hold you down forever"

Stonestar:

Thinking....... - Page 3 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 15:20

"It won't. I'm ready for patrols now actually!" Stormwing purred, knowing Gracestep was watching her.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 17:24

Minkfur came back and breathed deeply. "Stonestar..." He mewed "Can I go hunting with Stormwing? Maybe others?" He mewed trying to sound happy but the looks in his eyes said it all, he was still sad.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 17:38

"I hesitated greatly when I said yes, Minkfur. It's all right, i figured they'd forgotten about me anyway. Except for Silentherb. Or Badgerfang." She had yet to hear the news of the elder's death, so she still assumed she was alive.

OOC: ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 17:44

Minkfur looked at her. "Yes I know..."

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 18:39

Stormwing attempted to look cheerful, but it was hard when the cats around her were all sulky and you know...her mom just died the night before o3o.....

"Alright. Stonestar is it okay if we go hunting?" Stormwing asked, knowing they hadn't done anything useful yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking.......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3