Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking.......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Thinking....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:02

ooc: Stormwing: *jumps into air, fur spiked up and claws unsheathed like in tom and jerry when tom gets scared :D* HOLY CRAP?! HOW THE WHIP CREAM DO YOU DO THAT?!

ic: Stormwing once again almost leaped out of her fur. "Creampaw, you got to stop sneaking up on me," She purred in laughter. Reaching a paw out, she batted a nice shrew to her friend. "Eat up. Who knows-we may end up traveling today..." Stormwing sighed.

Thinking....... - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... - Page 2 1voydThinking....... - Page 2 2gy1qubThinking....... - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:14

Minkfur looked at the two "Creampaw? Do you plane on coming with us if we do go?" Minkfur mewed over a mouth full of meat.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:18

"..Yes." she mewed, and began nomming on the thrush.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:29

Stormwing sniffed at her own prey before slowly eating. "We won't force you. That's a big risk to take, and Gracestep wasn't even your kin. I wouldn't ever force you into something as big as switching clans," She mewed gently to Creampaw. "But I can't stop you if you come."

Thinking....... - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... - Page 2 1voydThinking....... - Page 2 2gy1qubThinking....... - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 18:48

Ooc- I wish Stonestar would post D:
Minkfur looked at Creampaw "What will your mentor do? What would you do without a mentor? Your mentor?" He asked smoothly.

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:38

"What would she do without me?" Stonestar frowned and walked up to the three cats "I plan to finish her training. What are you talking about Minkfur?"

Stonestar:

Thinking....... - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:45

Stormwing jumped to her paws in surprise. "St-stonestar!" She stammered shakily. "You scared me a bit there. Uhm, we were actually planning to talk about this to you after we ate, but Minkfur and I need your advice on something...something important." Stormwing mewed pitifully, exchanging glances with Minkfur and Creampaw. She kneaded her paws against the ground in embarrassment

Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:14

Stonestar smiled and sat down "Well what is it?"

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 20:42

Seeing she wasn't going to get any help right this second, Stormwing rose to her paws and sighed. "Well, after Gracestep's death, Minkfur and I were really upset about it. He said he was thinking about joining Riverclan, because it was his mother's last clan, and well...we are quite conflicted about it all. Anyways...I can't bear the idea of losing both my brother and our mother at once like that, so if he decided to go, I would go with him. We both are loyal and love it here inSkyclan but...I don't know how to put this, but we feel a bit of a pull to our mother's clan. We don't know what to do anymore..." She said shakily. She didn't even know if she worded that right, and also hoped Minkfur would help her out here. "We are just very confused and upset and...we just need help. My mind is buzzing right now. The only question on my mind is just what do we do?!" She lied down with her head on her paws, her eyes full of more puzzlement than imaginable.

There was pain also in the very back of those green eyes. Pain that she might leave her home, but might lose her brother if she didn't. There was also the tiniest bit of hope that everything would be okay.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 14:06

Minkfur looked at Somestar "And Creampaw wanted to come with us..." He mewed looking down. "I not so sure..." His tone died off. Minkfur looked at Stormwing.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 14:10

ooc: Somestar? Is that like "Some-one-star because I can't remember his name" XD

ic: "Neither am I, but Creampaw deserves to speak for herself." Stormwing nodded to Minkfur, before turning to their friend. "You'd explain it better than us."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:47

"I think it's well worth it. I am SkyClan in heart, but I was born in RiverClan. She saved myself and avenged her aunt while killing the fox that in the process killed her; and Gracestep was the one who adopted me. She was as well as kin, Stormwing." she mewed. "But I want to finish my training before I leave, if that is possible, Stonestar. If not, i won't go."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 18:19

Stormwing dipped her head. "Sorry Creampaw, I had no idea.."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 19:31

Nor did Minkfur had no Idea too. "Creampaw, I never knew about this...." He mewed softly.

Stone

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 14:18

He shot a look of unamusement at Creampaw "Yes. At first we figured she was a rogue until we caught the scent, but Riverclan never mentioned a missing kit so we never bothered with the ordeal. And no, I will not waste my time training you if you are only going to give your strength and skyclan's skills to another clan." Stonestar looked at Minkfur and Stormwing. "Now I want you two to understand something. Riverclan was never truly Gracestep's clan. She was always a Skyclan cat at heart and will always will be. She joined them because she feared the inevitable and believed that I would lead Skyclan to it's destruction. She did not want a part of it. I can assure you that she never lost pride in her two kits and she cheered when she watched you two take your oath to skyclan and become warriors. She may be gone, but not really. Gracestep lives on here in the hearts of the cats who knew and loved her"

Stonestar:

Last edited by Stonestar on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking.......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next