Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking.......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Minkfur sighed, he had stayed up the whole night before thinking.... about his mother, Gracestep. Mother, if you can hear me, I want to say good bye to you He sighed And I was thinking I could.... Go to River c-... No. That would be dumb of me. Minkfur breathed unsteady, he could barely breath.... thinking about this mother. Oh, StarClan help me! He yowled in his brain. I don't know what to do!

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Stormwing padded into the warriors' den quietly, hoping not to wake any sleeping cats. She curled up in her nest near Minkfur's, about to fall asleep, when she realized he was still awake. "Thinking about Gracestep?" She murmured quietly. "I am too, but I try not to let it get the best of me. Knowing that she watches over us from Starclan, makes me think that now she wants us to make her proud, like we did as apprentices. I know it hurts, but I am going to do the best I can, but always keep her in my heart. It'll get easier, for the both of us." She lay her head on her paws, thinking about if she was still proud of them, even in Riverclan, when they became warriors. Or did she really watch over them now, rather than watching riverclan?

Thinking....... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... 1voydThinking....... 2gy1qubThinking....... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Minkfur crawled over to Stormwing. "I was thinking that.... I would go to Riverclan same as mother did. But I don't know what to do. Gracestep should have stayed. Then th-this would have never happened." He clawed the moss of his nest. "Why did she even had to leave in the first place?" He asked.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Stormwing was silent for a moment, unsure herself. "Normally, cats go to their mother's clan, but I am a Skyclan cat at heart. Stonestar would understand if you wanted to go to Riverclan if you told him our mother died, and if it pains you, I'd go with you. But if she died so shortly after going to Riverclan...I don't want to go there. Maybe it was a sign from Starclan that Sleepystar shouldn't be doing what he is," She sighed. "But our mother believed what she was doing was right. She wanted the clans to stop fighting and dying, but she only got herself killed..." She paused, looking Minkfur straight in the eyes. "Do you still want to go to Riverclan? No cat will blame you if you did. We both have a good reason, and I'd go with you if you did. I can't imagine being separated both from you and Gracestep."

Thinking....... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThinking....... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThinking....... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThinking....... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Thinking....... 1voydThinking....... 2gy1qubThinking....... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThinking....... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 am

Minkfur put his ears down "I really love it here, but I just can't stand that our mother died so shortly like you said." He said with sadness in his tone. "And now that I think of it Skyclan has a lack of members already. Stormwing what do I do? Go the Riverclan or stay in Skyclan...?" Minkfur asked looking deep into his sister's eyes "You would really come with me?" He dug his face into Stormwing's neck fur for comfort.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm

"I love it here too." Stormwing mewed sadly. "It's your choice. Do you think you'd get on well in Riverclan? All your friends are in Skyclan. But yes, if you went, I promise I'd go with you. I can't stand to lose both you and our mother." She licked him between the ears, trying to comfort him.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Minkfur's eyes was cold and hard. " Must talk to Stonestar see what he thinks about this. I can't do this, with out having you by my side, Stormwing. I thank-you." He meowed getting up walking into StoneStar's den.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Stormwing dipped her head, "Do you want me to come to?" She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Creampaw was watching from a perch just on top of the nursery. She jumped down, and landed next to the pair. "And I might go too. Just because I'd be all alone, and it'd be a bit pointless not to go, because you two are practically my only friends."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

ooc: OMG CREAM WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! Stop ninja-ing into all the topics XD jk
Stalker .3. ....

ic: Stormwing nearly jumped out of her fur when Creampaw ninja-ed into the topic appeared from above them. "Creampaw? You want to go with us? You don't have to..." She mewed quietly, feeling as if she had accidentally gained Creampaw's sympathy.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Minkfur nodded. "Yes. you two can." He said still walking to stonestar's den.
Ooc- Lol hi Cream

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Stormwing seeing May wasn't replying and Stormi had to go eat dinner soon sighed and followed Minkfur to Stonestar's den entrance. Suddenly she wondered if it was a good idea to just...wake him up at night like this just to ask him for help on their choice. "Minkfur," She mewed quietly. "I don't really think it's such a good idea to wake him up at a time like this, especially when it's about something that doesn't really concern him so much. Should we wait until morning?"

ooc: Time skip?

(☞≧ヮ≦)☞ awesome face

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Ooc- Yeah, lets time skip...
Minkfur Nodded "Yeah, lets all lay down till dawn" He meowed making his way to his den, He layed down in his nest falling asleep... He woke in dawn the sun was showing sightly. "Stormwing wake up. It's dawn" He meowed "We should eat before we go to Stonestar's den." Minkfur walked over the other sleeping warriors heading to the freash-kill pile

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Stormwing yawned and stretched. Memories hit her of last night. Oh, right, she thought, not so eager. She followed Minkfur to the freshkill pile and sat down to eat, choosing a squirrel.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Creampaw again randomly appeared next to Stormwing. "I love to scare you. :D" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Thinking....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking.......   Thinking....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking.......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next