Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 am

Stormpaw let out a snort. "I don't care for your father at all, but I do care for Dawnpaw! I don't even remember what my mother looked like, or what her voice even sounded like, but I do remember my father, and none of my memories of him are good..."

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 am

"Just get out of Shadowclan territory!" she snapped teeth bared at the apprentice more rage than you could imagine pulsed in her viens every fibre itching to beat the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 am

Stormpaw shook his head, letting out a snort. "Not until I see my sister!"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 am

She put her paw onto the apprentices head easily "Get out!" she hissed "I don't want to beat you like I did to my sister!" she growled struggleing to keep her claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 am

Stormpaw let out a growl. "I. Am. Not. Leaving. Until. I. See. My. Sister." he growled, and he glanced back toward where the ShadowClan camp was. "Is the ShadowClan camp that way? I'll go find her myself."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 am

"Your not going into Shadowclan camp!" she snapped

Greyfeather uses front paw blow costing 6 damage and 5 stamina
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 am

Stormpaw let out a growl as he was struck, and turned around striking Greyfeather with his paw, his claws out. "I want to see Dawnpaw!"

Stormpaw used Front paw strike dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Stormpaw:
14/20
70/80

Greyfeather:
24/40
115/120

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 am

She hissed and bolted into the shadows and leaps out using...

Greyfeather gets ready too use Night ambush
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 am

The member 'Greyfeather' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Mistpe10
Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 am

Dawnpaw lept out of some bushes and tackled Greyfeather. "You will leave him alone!" She growled.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 am

Before Greyfeather could attack she was tackled, with a hiss "Say's my father's murderer I only got too meet my own father once! I never got to see him again because of you!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 am

Stormpaw felt blood running down his side where Greyfeather had hit him, causing a deep cut down his shoulder. He had lost track of Greyfeather, and knew that he couldn't win this battle, but his heart leaped when he saw Dawnpaw tackle Greyfeather. "Sister!" he meowed as he limped over to her, his shoulder bleeding heavily.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 am

Greyfeather hissed and spat at them two apprentices may have matched one warrior.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 am

"At least you got to see him once! I never meet my parents they left me here in the cold! And It was self-defense!" Dawnpaw hissed before she turned to Stormpaw, "Oh my! Your hurt!" Her voice changed to a sweet voice that most medicine cats carry. She ran into the bushes and came back with some cobwebs, and marigold, and applied them to the wound.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 am

The member 'Kaun Coon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Mistpe10
Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next