Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone Empty
PostSubject: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:44

Greyfeather had carefully pad out of camp to hunt at night "I'm lost Starclan, wait!" she narrowed her eye's at silverpelt "You betrayed me! why should I look for your guidence?" she snapped at the sky and ran further into Shadowclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:53

"Don't be so hard on yourself," a voice laughed from the shadows, as a dark grey tom, about six moons old, padded from the shadows of the trees, his icy blue eyes fixed on Greyfeather. His long ringed tail flicked back and forth. "Everything happens for a reason, I'm afraid. I learned that the hard way."

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:55

"That you, Stormpaw?" she asked turning towards the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:58

Stormpaw smiled, as he glanced at the ShadowClan cat. "Nice to see you, Greypaw, or have you become a warrior?" he meowed, as he sat down. "The last time I saw you is when I came into the territory as a kit," he chucked. "I became an apprentice a few sunrises ago."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:02

"Ya I'm a warrior, Starclan didn't warn me about a monster till it was too late that monster hit me hard but, didn't cause any perminant damage besides a slight limp" she meowed "It would be best if you got off my clans territory its against the warrior code, but, since there's no one else here you may stay till sun rise" she meowed sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:05

Stormpaw smiled a bit. "StarClan can't warn us about everything. StarClan didn't warn my dad about a badger, and he got killed, but for me, it was a gift from StarClan that he died," he meowed, before letting out a small snort. "Are we not allies? Anyways, I came to see my sister, but I found you."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:08

"But even if your dad beat you he's the one and only father you'd have" she meowed bending down her scars begun to seem visible to him "Oh, you have a sister?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:10

Stormpaw sighed, "They also didn't warn me that my mother had greencough and was going to die. Willowstream wasn't able to help my mother at all..." He sighed sadly and glanced at Greyfeather. "Yea, my sister is in ShadowClan...oh...what is your warrior name?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:13

"Greyfeather." she mewed happily "My dad was killed by my clans medicine cat apprentice my mom was killed by a fox and my uncle was killed by my grandmother scarletfire whos my dads mother.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:14

Stormpaw shook his head, his eyes wide. "Dawnpaw killed your father? That's something I can't see happening, but she must of had a reason too!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:16

"But, she went ahead and killed him! I don't care if he went mad! he was my father! he was exiled on the night of my birth!" she hissed turning away tears rimming her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:21

Stormpaw let out a snort. "Are you talking about Littlelight? I've heard of him. Yes, he mated with the ThunderClan Medicine Cat, which is breaking the Warrior Code. Being exiled was one of the best things that could happen to him. He could of been killed right then and there, but he was able to see you before his death at the paws of Dawnpaw...who I still can't believe killed him." He let out a laugh. "Well, I think I see part of my father in her!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:22

"I agree I still itch for revenge" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:23

Stormpaw narrowed his eyes, flexing his claws. "You lay one claw on Dawnpaw, and I will hunt you down, Greyfeather," he growled, narrowing his icy blue eyes.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:27

"Why so pretective over my father's murderer? I only got too see my mother and father once since birth! and an apprentice my sister got too see my mother since she was a kit till my mother died I never got to feel the warmth of my mother I even hurt my own sister! Starclan has to curse me!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone   Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyfeather sneaks out of camp and hunts alone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next