Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

in feel fat x_x

Go down 
+4
Darky
Stormi the Gummy
~Bramblestar~
rainydays
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:04

ooc: i got stonestar's permission to do this just so ya know. but anyway we're pretending that this topic takes place before the "just a kit in camp" topic so that lilykit can be my kit

bic: Raincloud was laying in center of camp where the sun shone down on her round stomach. She felt the unborn kit kicking her from the inside and gave a satisfied purr.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:23

Brambleclaw padded up to Raincloud and gave her cheek an affectionate lick. "Hey, want me to get you something from the fresh kill pile?" he offered generously

in feel fat x_x Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:36

Stormpaw padded out of the apprentices' den with a yawn. When she saw Raincloud though, she ran over in surprise. "How come no one told me your expecting kits?(until you actually have them, no one knows how many you'll have o3o)" She mewed excitedly.

in feel fat x_x Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzin feel fat x_x Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrin feel fat x_x Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtain feel fat x_x I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
in feel fat x_x 1voydin feel fat x_x 2gy1qubin feel fat x_x One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksin feel fat x_x StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:40

"Yes, thank you," Raincloud mewed to Brambleclaw. She twitched her nose in amusement when Stormpaw padded up. "It's no secret," she purred.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:42

"Awesomesauce!" She yowled, bouncing off the walls. "Great! Another little warrior for Skyclan! Hey, maybe when I'm a warrior, one of them could be my apprentice!" She purred jokingly.

in feel fat x_x Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzin feel fat x_x Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrin feel fat x_x Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtain feel fat x_x I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
in feel fat x_x 1voydin feel fat x_x 2gy1qubin feel fat x_x One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksin feel fat x_x StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:43

"You never know. Gracestep was my mentor and I got you as an apprentice," Raincloud purred.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:48

Brambleclaw smiled and was overwhelmed with excitement at the thought of having a kit and being a dad. He then padded over to the fresh kill pile and chose the plumpest piece of prey he could find for Raincloud which was a cardinal. He also got a mouse for Stormpaw and one for him. He padded back to them and gave the cardinal to Raincloud and one of the mice to Stormpaw. "I thought you would be hungry." he mewed to Stormpaw

in feel fat x_x Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:50

"Well, it'd be cool anyways! It'd be like a line of mentors!" Stormpaw concluded, resting her tail over her paws, trying to think of what Raincloud's kits would look like. Then she saw Brambleclaw padding over with the mice and cardinal. "Thanks Brambleclaw!" She purred, picking up the mouse and making her self comfortable on the ground. Then, they all began to eat like it was some kind of mini feast.

ooc: I was going to say "It'd be like a train of mentors!" But cats don't know what trains are, so I shuddup a little :3

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:51

She purred in amusement at Stormpaw's idea of a line of mentors. "Thanks," Raincloud purred to Brambleclaw as she began to eat the cardinal hungrily.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 19:55

ooc: Is she going to be kitting in this topic? I think Smallpaw is back from vacation because he unexpectedly showed up in my topic about Stormpaw bleeding to death...not saying she gonna die it's a form of metaphor...(looks at Brambleclaw, remembering his dramatic ooc's in that topic XD)

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:02

ooc: Hey I don't want Stormpaw to die!! And I think she is going to be kitting in this topic.

ic: Brambleclaw, like the other two, started eating his mouse hungrily. Even though it wasn't going to happen, he felt that if the faster he ate the sooner his kit would be born.

in feel fat x_x Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:05

ooc: lol 'kay
ic: Stormpaw finished quickly, looking awkwardly at Brambleclaw in confusion. "Uh...Do you need to get somewhere soon or are you just really hungry?" She asked, wondering why he was practically shoving his prey down is throat trying to eat it so fast.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:10

Brambleclaw stopped eating with a big chunk of mouse in his mouth and noticed how awkward he must look so he quickly swallowed his food. "Erm...umm... I'm really hungry I guess?" he said feeling a bit embarrassed.

in feel fat x_x Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:12

She just purred in amusement. "I guess we all are. As long as you don't choke! That's the last thing Raincloud and your kits need!"

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

in feel fat x_x Empty
PostSubject: Re: in feel fat x_x   in feel fat x_x EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 20:14

Brambleclaw laughed a bit. "Yeah I guess." he mewed

in feel fat x_x Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down