Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can't Feel My Head (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Can't Feel My Head (o) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 8:40 am

MARSHMALLOW
-

Ever since Marshmallow had been basically dragged to Thunderclan's camp, the she-cat hadn't really moved too much. Maybe the occasional ear flick, tail flick, or eating, but she mostly just stared, a blank, dull expression plastered onto the she-cat's face, her head hurt too much, she couldn't feel her paws. She looked sad, but in a strange way. Though she lay awake on the outside, she was daydreaming the entire time, though her mind was still figuring out what was happening, and nothing really made sense.

Suddenly, though... The black-and-white she-cat snapped out of it.

Her pupils became wide, as she took in the light around her, and she blinked, trying to make sense of her surroundings. Her body weighed like a boulder, and she felt she couldn't really move, but she could raise her head and talk, at least. Her throat was sore, and everything was blurry. "Fawnshine..?" Her voice was barely audible. "I feel dizzy." Her breathing quickened as the world spun around her, though she fought to stay awake. She put her head back on her paws again, trying to focus, but it just didn't stop spinning. "Help." Her tone didn't sound desperate, it was if she just said any other word.

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:13 am

Fawnshine

She had been taking care of the injured and sick with Eggdrop, though one of the most concerning cases of all... Might just be Marshmallow's case. She was still conscious, yes, just barely moving. Or rather, almost like a weird, frozen, yet still alive condition. A coma-like state. But alive. Replacing the herbs she had gathered from her previous patrol, Fawnshine's ears perked at the weak voice of the she-cat.

"Good, you're awake." She turned, grabbing some available herbs nearby. Feverfew, thyme, and some moss. She'd dip the moss in the available pool of water, before bringing them to Marshmallow. "I have to be honest, the flood had done quite the damage on you and your clan. Here, have some feverfew. They should help bring your fever down a bit." The medicine cat would nudge the herbs towards her paws. "I've included some thyme too if you need it."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 10:43 am

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow tried to keep her breaths slow and her eyes open, flicking an ear as Fawnshine talked, she turned to eat the herbs the medicine cat provided. "Stars... Is everyone okay..?" She lifted her head for a moment, but she winced and lowered it again. "Everything hurts." She flicked her tail before pulling it closer to her side. "I just feel so... Weird, honestly." She swallowed the herbs and curled up.

"How long do you think we have to stay here..?" Panic edged her tone slightly, if Starlingflare was here, she didn't want to see him. "Is he here..? In your camp?... Now?" She coughed a little, before burying her muzzle into her paws. "Sorry if I sound needy or annoying. I don't... Mean it, honestly." Her voice was muffled by her own fur, her breathes were shallow and slow, but she fought to stay awake.

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 9:04 am

Fawnshine

"Everyone else had been treated by Eggdrop and I. There's no need to worry." She replied, nodding. "I wouldn't blame you. Carried by a flood to another clan — a large flood at that, your body must be awfully sore and sick. You should be alright with some rest, though." Fawnshine observed as Marshmallow swallowed each herb, a slight sense of pity stuck in her throat.

"To be honest, it depends on how quickly you and your clanmates can heal up. It shouldn't be too long." Then, with the warrior's next question, she immediately understood. If they were to meet, well... that would be dramatic. "As long as he's a member of ThunderClan... well, yes." She shook her head, sighing. "It's alright. Though it may be impossible to completely avoid him, he shouldn't be in the medicine den too often."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:19 am

MARSHMALLOW
-

Fawnshine's words seemed to make the she-cat relax a little. Sighing softly, Marshmallow placed her head gently on her paws. "I just wish I was home." Slowly, she drifted off to sleep- real sleep- not the half-awake state she had been in for the past few days.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Feel My Head (o)   Can't Feel My Head (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Feel My Head (o)
Page 1 of 1