Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell me how you really feel [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

Tell me how you really feel [C] Empty
PostSubject: Tell me how you really feel [C]   Tell me how you really feel [C] EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 20:46

Amberstone had gathered heaps of moss, which is impressive for living on a freaking moor. Okay... maybe she wandered fairly close to a certain other clan's border (because why would she ever learn) and snagged a few piles of the good moss. But those were stupid cruddy details that no one necessarily needed to know jackdaw about. It was enough that she was nosing it along, making it roll, when it finally made it's way into Windclan's camp. Shrikestar couldn't throw a fit if she brought enough for everyone, yes? Of course, her ulterior motive was to line her own sleeping spot with it. Yes, everyone think I am awesome. I totally did this for you and not just me. Pfft. She began to separate the giant moss ball into reasonably sized portions for a spongey cushion for each cat to lay on. She made sure to casually tuck the best away for her though. She did the work, she gets the best. That's how she saw it!

"I'm bringing some to you Brackenwing!" She called out without looking away from her work. She separated out a decent amount before dragging it to the elder's area. "Here you go, dude. What you think of that?" She said pleasantly enough, putting it in one place and fluffing it up a bit. She'd heard about the drama of the gathering and all of that other Bee Sting that occurred. Whatever dude. Gatherings were best avoided anyway. They'd never been her creek of water anyway. "How are you feeling today?" Probably cranky as per usual, but Amberstone would at least make the effort to be pleasant. It wasn't like she couldn't just walk away and forget everything Brackenwing said anyway if it turned out to be ungrateful and snappy.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

Tell me how you really feel [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me how you really feel [C]   Tell me how you really feel [C] EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 16:44

"Thank you, Amberstone." How strange it still felt to have others bringing her things, and the elder wasn't sure how to feel about it, but she wasn't ungrateful for it, either. The marbled tabby lifted her head, watching the smaller she-cat arrange things, and her paws itched to help rather than just sit and watch. Almost as if her body knew her thoughts, a sharp burst of pain radiated down her leg. Not for the first time today, which is why the elder was still in the den. Even sitting outside seemed like... more effort than she felt like putting in.

"Well enough." She lied. She could've complained about her back or leg, but complaining would solve nothing. Any help that Batsong's herbs could provide had already been given. "What has you bringing moss over here? You're not in trouble, I hope." It was a task mostly done by the apprentices and Batsong. Amberstone wasn't still on her punishment she'd heard about from the fiasco at highstones, at least Brackenwing didn't think so.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8