Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.) Empty
PostOh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.)

Well, I decided to leave WCC, one of my most treasured sites and the first forum I've ever joined.
I have many friends here, and luckily, I'm still in contact with some of them. This is going for Icee, too. I just can't take the rude atmosphere anymore. Everyone has strayed so far from what Mistpelt had originally intended; and that was to be kind to all and respect one another. God intended you to be a light to those around you, and influence them in good ways, not hurt them and insult them. If you're not Christian, than you should still try to spread a little kindness now and then. I'm not perfect, because I've been rude and immature before, and probably will in the future. I'm sorry to say it, but leaving was the right choice, even thought it hurt me inside. Since I joined, I've been exposed to more and more of that immaturity, and I'm finished with it. I wish I didn't have to go, but hey.. Everyone will leave eventually.. I hope.. o3o

Fail, short post is fail, but I hope you find it at least a little meaningful to you. DA will be my main site now; I'm Deadfrost on deviantArt.

I'm not getting mushy on you guys, so.. Maybe I'll pop in to say hello on the cbox once, if people are telling each other to gtfo.
And, no, I'm not coming back. What's the point of making all this drama and sadness if I just come back and say it's okay? Let's face it; WCC will always have this issue. Let's say Pikekit died drowning in the river, trying to fish.
Good day, and goodbye for the last time.

~ Dead

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.) :: Comments

Aww I can't take this... >< Bye Dead D;
Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.) 3of9f0
Ugh D: Why is everyone leaving? ;3; Byyye Deadly. You were one of my first friends on here....
You sure about that, Sleepy? ;_; I'm not coming back unless this fighting shet ends.
No offense, but you've "quit" the site a couple times now D; I'm not entirely convinced that you're going to go through with it.
NOOO!
I know I have, but those were for completely stupid reasons. I just can't put up with people's attitudes anymore.
Well, let's put it this way. WCC is kind of like crack. You love it so much for awhile, but when you realize there's a problem and want to leave you just can't D; And then, because of your crack addiction, you end up forever alone and all of your friends start distancing themselves from you. But it's just so awesome.

Thusly, one does not simply quit WCC.
Sleepy wrote:
Well, let's put it this way. WCC is kind of like crack. You love it so much for awhile, but when you realize there's a problem and want to leave you just can't D; And then, because of your crack addiction, you end up forever alone and all of your friends start distancing themselves from you. But it's just so awesome.

Thusly, one does not simply quit WCC.

What a disgusting example.

And "thusly" is not a word.

Sleepy, this is why a lot of people are leaving. "Drama" may be a factor in it, but comments like this are so far away from what this site was intended to be.
Ummm...I-I agree with Moon. You don't go around saying stuff like that. Use a different example please. Sorry if I am acting in a way you don't like. I just had to say my opinion. sorry
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thusly ono

And you don't have to apologize for sharing an opinion, Bramble x3
this is what Dead was talking about.

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.) Tn48

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fail pic Sleepy XD

Oh, yay, more drama. =__= (Yes, this was my dA journal, so what? I'm lazy.)

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: