Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 20:56

The member 'Splotchpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Mistpe10
Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 21:25

ooc:I see a pattern in the dice... e.e

Ic: After Splotchpaw burried her ceatch she sented the air again. rabbit filled her scenses. She spotted the Rabbit a tail langth ahead of her. She dropped in to the hunter's crouch. She stalked the Rabbit as it hopped in the clearing Splotchpaw was hunting in before. once she was close enough she leaped.She landed on the Rabbit and bit down on it's neck and killed it. Splotchpaw burried it and then thought.Is that enough? or should I hunt more?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 21:25

'Chance Dice' : 5

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Mistpe10
Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 9:12

splotchpaw sented the air again a mouse was sleeping near a root.Splotchpaw dropped in to her hunter's crouch and crawled forward to the mouse. when she was close enough she leaped. the mouse had not heard her so when she leaped on it the mouse was in shock. Splotchpaw hocked it up in the air and caught it in her mouse cruching its spine with her sharp teeth instantly killing it.She dropped the mouse an durried it among the roots. Splotchpaw paused to remember where she left everything after burriy ing the mouse.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 9:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 9:12

'Chance Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 14:56

She's so close! Only two more, Splotchpaw... you can do it! Duskfur purred seeing how greatly her apprentice is succeding.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 15:43

Splotchpaw sented the air and Dropped in to hunter's crouch. There was a mouse infront of her. She stalked the mouse for a fox langth untell she found the right spot to jump. Then She leaped on the moyse killing it with a swift bite. then she burried it with the rabbit.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 15:43

'Chance Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:06

Splotchpaw scented the air. there was no prey in this area. She trotted
over to another part of the forest. then she sented the air again. this
time she sented bird,mouse, and rabbit. She spotted that rabbit and
Dropped in to a hunter's crouch stalking the rabbit not makeing any
noise.once she was ready Splotchpaw leaped

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:08

ooc: oops sry for got to do dices roll...

ic: Splotchpaw scented the air. there was no prey in this area. She trotted
over to another part of the forest. then she sented the air again. this
time she sented bird,mouse, and rabbit. She spotted that rabbit and
Dropped in to a hunter's crouch stalking the rabbit not makeing any
noise.once she was ready Splotchpaw leaped on the rabbit killing it with a swift bite.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:08

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:26

Duskfur climbed down the tree, quickly as she taught herself. "Briliant! You did absolutely amazing, Splotchpaw. Now, let's go back to camp for your warrior cerimony!" The she-cat cheered.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 17:29

Splotchpaw purred with delight I am going to be a warrior! She thought picking up some of the prey she caught.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2