Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Empty
PostSubject: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:32

Duskfur stood at the clearing waiting for Splotchpaw, she had told her that they would be doing the last of her training today. Soon, she saw Splotchpaw padding out into the open, "Splotchpaw!" Duskfur called her over.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:39

Splotchpaw was wandering around camp looking for Duskfur. then she heard her yell to her and Splotchpaw's head snaped around to where Duskfur was and trotted to her. "ready?" she asked excitedly

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 19:21

"Splochpaw," Duskfur began, "Today you will have your assessment. You will not see me, nor hear me. You must catch enough prey, and if you miss to many times you shall retake the assessment. Do you understand?"

OOC: Mkay you don't have to wait for me to post in the middle of each time you hunt, just keep going. It's not considered double posting during an assessment if you just have hunting posts.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 20:00

.Ooc: ok, I may not post untell later because I have to go some where, so just leting you know.

Ic: "i understand Duskfur." Splotchpaw replyed . Her tail twitched with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 22:11

"Your assessment starts... now!" Duskfur waited until the young apprentice started running.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:08

Splotchpaw sprinted out of camp and in to the forest. She opened her jaw and sented the air Splotchpaw smelt A bird, mouse and a Rabbit. and that was only in a small section of the territory. Splotchpaw pinpointed the mouse who was looking for something to eat under a root of a tree. Splotchpaw Dropped in to her hunter crouch and leaped.As she leaped she tripped over the root and landed on her paws. foxdung she thought.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:08

The member 'Splotchpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Mistpe10
Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:14

Splotchpaw desided to go for the bird. it was on the ground peacking on some seeds in the grass only two fox langth away. I am surprized it didnt hear me...she thought She lowered herself to the ground and stacked it untell she was only a tail langth away and made a short leap to the bird.She landed on the bird and killed it with a swift bite before it could fly away. YES! Splotchpaw thought as she burried the bird near the tree where the mouse was.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:14

'Chance Dice' : 6

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Mistpe10
Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Sig2
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:30

Splotchpaw tased the air again.the rabbit had gone some where else. huh, i guess i will go to another part of the forest. Splotchpaw thought and walked over to close to the heart of thunderclan territory.Then she tasted the air again.mouse! she thought looking at the brown creature only a fox langth away. Splotchpaw dropped to the ground and made sure that her tail was straight and her belly fur was touching the ground.When she was close enough Splotchpaw leaped. the mouse was already running away when she leaped so she hit the ground on her paws hissing with annoyance.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:30

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:45

Splotchpaw Sented the air again hopeing to find some prey the first thing that hit her nose was a rabbit.She spotted it among a bunch of bushes nawwing on a root. Splotchpaw dropped to the ground makeing sure her belly was toughing the ground and her tail was sticking out like a twig. once she was close enough she leaped.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:45

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 3:19

Duskfur was climbing about the trees, watching her apprentice try her hardest, Come on, Splotchpaw!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 3:56

Splotchpaw heard a rustle in the trees but ingnored it. She sented the air and smelt bird, and a thunderclan cat (Duskfur).Splotchpaw igoned Duskfur andfound the bird sitting on a low branch above Splotchpaw . She backed up so she could leap on it. Splotchpaw Crouched low then leaped up at the Bird.She takled the bird to the ground and killed it with a swift bite.

Last edited by Splotchpaw on Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 4:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D   Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Splotch's assessment because I've total blown it off and is the worst mentor ever :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next