Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)

Go down 
+2
Rainy
Tigs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovey(:

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 270

Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 14:57

Dove stepped forward

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:09

flowerkit looked around curiously "im not verry good at this ya know just saying"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:10

"Its all right. Thats why we're training! To get a bit of training done beforeyou become an apprentice! Now, who wants to go first?" she said.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:13

Rainpaw watched the kits, suddenly feeling as though this might be wrong. ~What if Tigerclaw accidentally hurts them?~ she thought to herself.

OoC: Tiger, please don't read thoughts in this dream.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:14

OOC: KK.

IC: "Rainpaw? Would you like to go first?" she asked.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:27

Rainpaw looked scared. "Uh, sure" she said, turning bright red.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:33

"Its all right. It's hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, it'll seem easy!" she and rain faced eachother on opposite ends of the clearing. "Lets start with the Front paw blow. Show me what you've got!"

OOC: just post: Rainpaw did a Front paw blow, causing 4 damage and costing her 5 stamina.

Rainpaw:
Health: 20/20
Stamina: 75/80

Tigerclaw:
Health: 36/40
Stamina: 120/120

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:38

OoC: THIS IS TOTALLY WICKED, MAN!!!!!!!

Rainpaw dealt a Front Paw blow, costing 4 damage and 5 stamina.

Rainpaw:
Stamina: 75/80
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:41

OOC: yerp!

IC: "Good job!" she praised. "Now, lets try an Apprentice move. Try the Front Paw strike." she said, poised for the next attack.

OOC2: This time, you have to look it up. Im not gonna give you the moves and such. You have to learn to do it without my help!

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:58

Rainpaw dealt a Front Paw Strike, causing 5 Stamina and 6 damage.

Rainpaw:
Stamina: 70/80

Tigerclaw:
Health: 30/40
Stamina: 120/120
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:08

Leopard bounded in. "Hey can i join?" she asked.

I cant wait to get revenge on Tiger! she thought

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:18

"Good job, Rainpaw!" Tigerclaw praised. She glanced at Leopard. "Sure. Why not? Now, rainpaw, give me a Belly Rake!"

OOC: Do the same thing you did last time, k?

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:24

OoC: Wait, as in move, or as in looking stuff up?
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:28

OOC: look it up the same, but do the move i just mentioned.

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:31

Leopard thrashed her tail impatiently. Her paws thumped on the permafrosted ground with clear annoyance that her turn had yet to come.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)   Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice! (If you dont know how to battle, dont worry. I'll teach you! Any may join!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next