Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feeling Like Fox-Dung

Go down 
+3
Snake
Reaper King
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Feeling Like Fox-Dung Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 10:06

It was a freezing leaf-bare night as Willowkit curled up in a small ball to keep herself warm. She was basically alone in the nursery since Sootshadow moved to the elders den and so she had been restless all night. After moving around to get comfortable from shivering so much, she finally went to sleep.

The next morning, the sun was barely up when Willowkit woke herself with a loud cough. As she tried to open her eyes, she found that she couldn't open them for they were crusted over, but she didn't know that. Jumping up with a loud wail, she kept trying to blink her eyes open. "Sootshadow!" She cried in the middle of a loud cough.. "Ive gone blind! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 10:34

Sootshadow jumped at the yowl from her sleep, "What is it Willowkit?" She asked in a hurry. She wrapped her tail around the kit and started licking her in panicked comforting licks.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 10:56

"I can't see!" She yowled, burying herself in Soothshadow's fur. "I think I'm blind!" She coughed some more.

fayul post o3o;
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:14

Snakebite rushed into the den as well,almost tripping over his paws in the process. "What"? He exclaimed, his voice full of worry.

Feeling Like Fox-Dung 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:40

Bramblepaw woke with a start at Willowkits panickful meows and rushed out of the apprentices den and into the nursery. "What's going on! Willowkit are you ok?!" He said starting to panic a little.

Feeling Like Fox-Dung Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:44

As the other cats rushed in, Willowkit repeated her little story. "I can't see!" She wailed. "I don't want to be blind!" She continued to blink as finally a little bit of the crust over her eyes started to break off.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:45

Rainpaw followed Bramblepaw into the nursery. Willowkit's wails had also woken her with a start. "Whats the matter with Willowkit? Is she sick? Should I go get Dustleaf?" Rainpaw meowed all in one, panicky breath.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:50

Bramblepaw looked at Rainpaw, "Maybe we should get Dustleaf. Lets go." he said running out of the nursery to the medicine cats den.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:53

Snakebite raced through his mind, desperate to remember something to heal the kit. Then he remembered the yellow flower that would help the kit's eyes..If they opened. "Ask for celandine"!

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 15:59

"Ok Snakebite!" and then went into the medicine den and woke up Dustleaf. " Dustleaf! Willowkit's eyes won't open! We need celandine quick!" Bramblepaw yowled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:03

Soon after Snakebite had called to the apprentices, Willowkit coughed again. "Snakebite, I don't feel good..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:07

Snakebite sighed,"Nonsense...For one to feel good they must think good thoughts". He started to lick the kits head, noticing her temperature lowering .

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:07

Smallpaw pounded in, wet moss in his jaws. "She may have poked her eye one a thirn, so all I can do is clean it!" He called, shouldering most of them aside. He washed her eyes with the moss, noticing crust. "Or her eyes have crust." he muttered. "Sootshadow, wash her eyes daily please!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:11

As Smallkit wiped her eyes, the crust started to soften until finally her eyes blinked open. She blinked a few more times until she looked around at all the cats that were surrounding her. Now, instead of her being blind, everything seemed to spin. "I can see!" She squeaked before letting out a loud sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:14

Snakebite smiled nbut something bugged him, why was she still coughing and sneezing"?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Fox-Dung   Feeling Like Fox-Dung Empty

Back to top Go down